Herbalists: Golden Lotus

90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Just seeing how many others are averaging a day while doing dailies, etc. I'm seeing 2-3 a day. It seems about equal to Fel Lotus from BC.

Currently just stockpiling since my alchemist is lower level. And trying to level another druid to go two crafting professions on this one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've heard that they are rare, but I don't know personally. We go through around 100 flasks a week while raiding, and I'm in charge of making them, but we always either buy them off AH or trade in Spirits of Harmony for them. I hate farming.....
2-4 per day is about average from what I hear
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Sub
With exalted Tillers farming, you can get 33 Golden Lotus per week just from trading in Spirits, per toon. As long as you have 3 ~ 4 people in your guild who are doing their farming every day (takes maybe 10 minutes, you can hit exalted from farming alone) you'll be covered.

This...farm them via the farm..lol. As far as finding them in the world..good luck, i have come across..maybe..4 and ive been farming since the hour mop came out.
Edited by Dustos on 10/25/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
I have 11 in my bags and around 10 in the alt bank since MoP came out. Already been /spit because I'm a druid and the hunter couldn't get to it on time! haha

I think the difficult thing with the Tiller farming is if you're in a more casual guild you end up fending for yourself. That means I'm planting all the crops I need to level my cooking and maintain my buff food. Don't get me wrong we share extra items, but everyone may have different goals in game. So right now I'm maxing all the Ways and then I'll be planting the other seeds.
Edited by Alsoria on 10/25/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have 11 in my bags and around 10 in the alt bank since MoP came out. Already been /spit because I'm a druid and the hunter couldn't get to it on time! haha

I think the difficult thing with the Tiller farming is if you're in a more casual guild you end up fending for yourself. That means I'm planting all the crops I need to level my cooking and maintain my buff food. Don't get me wrong we share extra items, but everyone may have different goals in game. So right now I'm maxing all the Ways and then I'll be planting the other seeds.

Get the cooking on each of your alts to 525, like 14 tokens each alt.

Although you're probably going to need around 100 Ironpaw tokens total.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]