AH Not Working

100 Tauren Druid
This error popped up again today.

Madoran.

Edit: And now, of course, it has changed to say the Remote AH is temporarily unavailable. So I guess I just wait to list all my ghost iron ore on my farming alt. :)
Edited by Pipikaula on 11/16/2012 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Aggramar-US is down, too.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
I just restarted some of the web/mobile AH clients in the US region. It seems like some of the issues last night cause them to get out of sync with the game realms.

AH service should start coming back (I know some of my characters can access it again).

Please keep posting if you still see errors after the next 20 minutes and we'll check it out.
Reply Quote
Error - Shattered Halls US
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
The icon is missing from the website interface as well. Normally it'd be there with the links to profile, posts, and events but I'm getting nothing.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Same ^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Same^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Same^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
However, using my browser's history, I'm able to access the AH through the web. Looks like the web interface is working, just the icon from the character drop down is missing.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Shakedown, takedowwwwwwn.....it's busted!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Santasbank
The icon is missing from the website interface as well. Normally it'd be there with the links to profile, posts, and events but I'm getting nothing.

Same
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Using history works. Make sure you're on the character who you want to use the AH for and goto:

https://us.battle.net/wow/en/vault/character/auction/alliance/auctions
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You can also access it if you go into your profile and click on "Auctions" on the left under character summary.

I hope the missing icon is an error and will be fixed. These workarounds are functional but annoying.
Reply Quote
Same issue, a couple of months later now. 500 error on the website, and unable to use remote AH app on my phone.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ive tried both ways mentioned above and sill no ah get server error 500,been going on for couple days and did it last week.never did it when we paid for it.maybe we should go back to paying 3 bucks a month so this doesnt happen since i play the ah as much as i do the game if not more lol.
Reply Quote
2 Undead Rogue
I'm getting

Internal Server Error

"An error occured. Please try again later."

Error ID: 4UNWI
Reply Quote
97 Worgen Death Knight
Using history works. Make sure you're on the character who you want to use the AH for and goto...

All I get is
Internal Server Error

"An error occured. Please try again later."

Error ID: BFQYH

US - Velen
Reply Quote
83 Troll Warlock
I'm also getting the same errors as above trying to access the Mobile AH on the website and mobile app for Android, across all my characters on Winterhoof and Maelstrom. Profile/item browsing, etc. all seem to be working normally.
Reply Quote
Same issue with wymrest accord, the app is also not working.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]