BDF Alliance PvP

90 Human Paladin
As most people understand, on BDF the horde to alliance ratio is basically 4 to 1. Were highly outnumbered. Trade is nearly on it's last limb and I honestly don't think there is any pve guilds left that actually are capable of running solid content. Pvp wise it seems that there is only about 15 good players left and the rest are just people who do their own thing and level. Really don't want to xfer off but it's looking like it's coming to that. I understand that people come and go but what can we do to save it or even possibly bring in more to this server. I suggest that the remaining people that are good at PvP link up build up a solid reputation for the Alliance/ Realm. We should be more active to possibly build up a guild or whatever. Soon enough, horde pvpers are going to start leaving because of how dead world pvp is. No alliance = no horde it's that simple.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/25/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Probasco
Soon enough, horde pvpers are going to start leaving because of how dead world pvp is. No alliance = no horde it's that simple.

Except for all our Horde guilds that are pushing PvE content on a regular basis.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They only come out to play for their dailies or farming and that's it. No fun =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Come to the dark side, we have cookies ^.^
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
10/28/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Kusanagi
Come to the dark side, we have cookies ^.^

You also have blood elves... not very tempting
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
10/25/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Probasco
No alliance = no horde it's that simple.
normally i would have agreed with you..

Hell, pre MoP I would have agreed with you

but with the cross realm zones.. world pvp is not dead, just take the dark portal... portal and you'll generally find quite a number of 'spawn campers' who jump you as your loading the portal!

Cross realm has brought back world pvp in some areas at least.. you just have to know where to look (and as a toon on a pve realm, you'd think you would have found it sooner)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cracking up right now to the cookie post. I used to be horde and the majority of my alts are all horde. I switched to Alliance cause 1, I realized Blood elves were a little too "Happy" for me and their racial wasn't all that great. Besides more world pvp kills for me. As far as the MOP cross realm thing, I run into a lot of visitors of the lower levels. Slowly but surly raising an Army to come knock at Garrosh's door. As far as world pvp goes, it's only a matter of time before I start becoming hunted. If you've been ganked by me and my crew, it's nothing personal, your just highlighted red. Those who like to stay in vale of EB or even Valley of the FW can vouch for that lol. Once again if your Alliance looking to PvP, link up with me and well make sure you have a good time.

-Happy hunting people, stay safe IRL
Reply Quote
Cracking up right now to the cookie post. I used to be horde and the majority of my alts are all horde. I switched to Alliance cause 1, I realized Blood elves were a little too "Happy" for me and their racial wasn't all that great. Besides more world pvp kills for me. As far as the MOP cross realm thing, I run into a lot of visitors of the lower levels. Slowly but surly raising an Army to come knock at Garrosh's door. As far as world pvp goes, it's only a matter of time before I start becoming hunted. If you've been ganked by me and my crew, it's nothing personal, your just highlighted red. Those who like to stay in vale of EB or even Valley of the FW can vouch for that lol. Once again if your Alliance looking to PvP, link up with me and well make sure you have a good time.

-Happy hunting people, stay safe IRL

I hear you're good at pee vee pee...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
a yo wut it do
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I approve of these motives.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]