How is the PVP on this realm?

90 Dwarf Hunter
My server has seen a huge increase in Horde population this month. Mainly due to Kel'thuzad getting free character moves. As you may know KT was a huge Alliance dominated realm and for that reason horde have endlessly flocked to Alterac Mountains making PVP extremely one-sided. I'm looking for a better realm to move to and Windrunner seems like a nicer fit. Any useful feedback or comments would be much appreciated!
Edited by Hapgood on 10/25/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Well, As far as your faction, Alliance is mainly populated on Windrunner... You'll see Stormwind has a good amount of people in it, Alliance side is mostly PvErs with a good Decend PvPers.

On Horde side. I see some doing PvE, but most of the time I see alot of us doing PvP and Wpvp. Theirs nice people on both sides if you know where to look for them. Just a fair warning.
Both sides have trolls on it. So if you planning on moving here, Just watch out for them. I prefer PvP, Not PvE.

If you want to know more about both factions PvP/PvE You should speak with others who do them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If it means anything WR has 3 3's team in the top 5 of our battlegroup, if your lf rbgs this is a bad server to go to lawl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]