Committed is recruiting for 10 man raids.

90 Human Paladin
We are a guild that has been around since Burning Crusade. We took a break during the end of Cataclysm and want to start back up with a successful 10 man raid group. We are only missing a few spots and would love for someone dedicated, social, and smart to join us.

Our times at the moment are as follows: 9-10 pm starter time and 1 am ending time. This is server time. Depending on whoever we can get we can increase the amount of time we actually raid, we are flexible.

Currently we are looking for healers and dps. Would love to see monk/druid/priest healers. As far as dps goes warlock/rogue/warrior/druid. Don't worry if you are not any of those classes, we value a strong player over what class you are.

So if all these things sound nice to you so far, then send me an in game tell or mail with any questions you have. We will have try out raids when we have enough or go through some randoms as I am a tank and it will go pretty fast. Again, send an in game mail/tell to me, Blindinlight, or to Raelin/Shockvalue. Hope to see you for awesome loot and epic times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]