WTS Alani Skycrystal Use

90 Draenei Paladin
I'm starting the price at 100k. Please reply your bid. I'm ending this in one week. I will group up with you and assist you in killing Alani and you will "roll" on the mount while I pass allowing for you to receive it.
Reply Quote
Male draenei, nothing to see here, everyone move on! :p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yea I figured it'd go for more than 100k, I was considering selling one as well, but it's been a long time between shards 6 and 7.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Someone should take this guys offer. While in no way does this grind compare to old school winterspring, it does in fact take about 40 hours total, i.e. 4-5 hours a shard. And, the toughest part to swallow is that sometimes you get a shard in 1 hour, and other times it takes 10.

I've been farming and will have mine soon (@8 atm), and I've seen about 2 dozen would be farmers come and go without the stomach for what it really takes to get this done.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I used to farm these shards back in 'Nam. These hippies today don't know what it takes to stomach gutting 50 shao tin and pilin' em high. /spits in cup
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I got the dang thing but can't use it since I'm not exalted with August Celestials yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/30/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Firestyle
4-5 hours a shard.
If you're lucky. I got lucky with my first two. It's been over 17 hours and counting since I've seen another one (in the time I've spent killing the mobs that can drop it.)

T_T
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/05/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Zegreiart
4-5 hours a shard.
If you're lucky. I got lucky with my first two. It's been over 17 hours and counting since I've seen another one (in the time I've spent killing the mobs that can drop it.)

T_T

Yea, shard 7 was the worst for me. But, other than that I had no where near 17 hours. However, I basically exclusively farmed the blue tricksters in the north where the ancient mogu relic spawns. I did get some near the tu shen buriel ground too. However, mob for mob, you're killing more faster if you kill the blue tricksters.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If you didn't already, you can't get it on someone else's crystal anymore now anyways. Hotfixed on 11/6.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm pretty sure you still can. You both need to be in a party, and just give master looter to the buyer before pulling.

What was hotfixed was someone who was not in your party tagging Alani while you were channelling the crystal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I got no shard =(

FS - you got a place you like to farm i could try on my server?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yea, you gotta farm at that little camp up in the north, where there's a campfire and some tents. But you can't do it all the time, just when the blue sprites are there.

You hit the 2 big camps of sprites, and then start picking off packs of 2-3 ones around south of hte camp. You'll get a rhythm for it. Spec into bulwark and glyph CL. Nuke !@#$ and use elementals and lava beam and %^-*, and it's a pretty good rotation.

I got about 60 spirits, tons of cloth and mats, and 10 shards.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yea, you gotta farm at that little camp up in the north, where there's a campfire and some tents. But you can't do it all the time, just when the blue sprites are there.

You hit the 2 big camps of sprites, and then start picking off packs of 2-3 ones around south of hte camp. You'll get a rhythm for it. Spec into bulwark and glyph CL. Nuke !@#$ and use elementals and lava beam and %^-*, and it's a pretty good rotation.

I got about 60 spirits, tons of cloth and mats, and 10 shards.

Shammy isnt 90 yet, just the warrior, mage, and monk, but thanks for the tip, gonna try it this weekend hopefully
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh Fire, you know you change your toon to fit the flavor of the moment, so shush! I'm totally not guilty of this btw.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/17/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Firestyle
Blood-elf male.....so gay....

This is from the female panda...=)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/20/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Spartacus
Blood-elf male.....so gay....

This is from the female panda...=)

Touche
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]