LF raiding guild

90 Tauren Paladin
*WARNING this is for horde only guilds not alliance* Hello im a ilvl 461 tanking paladin hardcore raider but also like to play casually too im looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild the only thing i ask is if your guild has "guild drama" if its only because someone dosent listen ill join "im also not always on but will be on during the night for raids (my usual time i log off is usually midnight).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
On what basis do you consider yourself a hardcore raider?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well im a raider but i usually take breaks from raiding sometimes just because i cant find any raids going on in trade so i wanna join a raiding guild, but seeing your gear i feel like you need to go to sleep
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/26/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Hornchief
*WARNING this is for horde only guilds not alliance* Hello im a ilvl 461 tanking paladin hardcore raider but also like to play casually too im looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild the only thing i ask is if your guild has "guild drama" if its only because someone dosent listen ill join "im also not always on but will be on during the night for raids (my usual time i log off is usually midnight).

That is one hell of a sentence young man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sorry sometimes i forget to put in periods. It's a bad habit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/26/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Hornchief
*WARNING this is for horde only guilds not alliance*

So...

10/26/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
On what basis do you consider yourself a hardcore raider?

Alliance.

10/27/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Layuth
That is one hell of a sentence young man.

Oh hi Layuth! Another Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/27/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Hornchief
but seeing your gear i feel like you need to go to sleep

I'm not sure what to make of that.

So...

Alliance.

Oh hi Layuth! Another Alliance.

I was being inquisitive and wanted the OP to think about what kind of guild he should be looking for. Somewhat of a gentle nudge maybe. I think I was being helpful and don't see how being horde would make my opinion more valid. Notice he said "horde guilds not alliance" not "horde players not alliance." I was not gesturing to apply to any particular guild nor was my question reflective of any guild.

That's something I've noticed quite often on forums. The word of a member does not reflect the whole. Most people confuse them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]