Magtheridon Vanilla

90 Human Paladin
Is anyone still here? Remember Geist/Hotdog/Ako/Daemonz/Gatekeeper/Pipebomb/Suwella the guild R U N, Deemed Inappropriate etc

Post if you're here from Vanilla and what your alias was
Reply Quote
Rose colored goggles
Reply Quote
Yup still here from vanilla, I was in R U N on my lock mustang, and pipebomb is still around
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Checking in
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Waywatcher, FNG, Tehblue, Madmaxxo... Goosexii oh the old school mag... I miss it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I think I still have some old screenshots of Ironforge raids led by Draxx from R U N. Not sure where I saved them, though...

I've seen Tugget and Brooks running around on horde side. Looks like Tugget might have quit in the past couple months.
Edited by Konway on 2/8/2013 8:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reporting in!!

Vanilla Chars:
60 human mage - ImFly - Rocktamus Prime
60 undead mage - Miraj - The Monolith

I remember all those names you mentioned.

Some classic legendary players I remember are:
Gatekeeper, Joho, Sakura, Klepto, Vempire, Shenster, Doomhandle, Ajax, Ghost, and many more. Including guilds like ATR, Pain Train, Requiem, Diviniti, Fear, Unforgiven, and Untamed.

Good good times. I even remember www.facesofwow.com when that became like a social network for WoW before social networking was even as big as it is. Sadly I have gone through many pc's since than so I lost most of my old SS's.

I have terrible nostalgia about vanilla all the time. Great times great times.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
tis 1 tiem i killed a fyre boss. haf raid afk. beast expansion.
Reply Quote
39 Pandaren Hunter
I was in all that remains for a short stint in Vanilla as well as played closed beta, when the game went live I went to Magtheridon. I left after as BC launched and came back in MOP. This time as Horde. I remember R U N, anyone remember the name of the guilds that got in massive trouble for camping out booty bay in vanilla? One was Horde one was Alliance, They were trying to charge people to enter BB. It was pretty epic regardless. Who remembers Zin army? Oh man the old days on Mag.

Good to see that us OGs are still out and about.

RIP 40man Raids.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Yep, I reactivated my account after not playing for a while, was in guilds with pipebomb for a while.

Started in Clan AE with him then we went into R U N then into The Requiem.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
razzi <feared> checking in. good times. loved the old tarren mill battles. i remember trixyz. i was like 15, but that nooka gave me some good jams in vent. thx bra
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
p.s. anyone remember biku?

and...

"AKO DOWN, AKO DOWN, AKO DOWN"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Angeleyes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm still here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My son used to play, his name was Arakaine
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
<--- old school right here.
Miss the old dayz man, running warsong gulch with joho, htgiest and all those crazy basterds !
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
since 05, used to be in deviants long ago, couple breaks for a lil while each time but always come back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]