Galleon Alerter Chat Channel

100 Human Monk
Please join /galleon in game so we have a server wide notification channel, it'll be much easier than whispering half the server.

See you in game!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Please join /galleon in game so we have a server wide notification channel, it'll be much easier than whispering half the server.

See you in game!

I LEIK DIS IDEA!

Bmpers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
this gay alliance !@#$ pisses me the %^-* off
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/27/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Dynahairy

This idiot thinks he's good.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
With so many people in galleon chat, i'm pretty sure you get morons claiming he spawns when it hasn't.

So much greifing I can see.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Trade chat was invented for trading items, your point?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

This idiot thinks he's good.
i don't think im good---

i know im good

i help old ladies cross the street and give pregnant ladies my seat on the subway

please tell me how i am not good.

thank you.
Edited by Dynahairy on 11/4/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
There's an addon called GalleonWatch (found it on curse) it'll track the last time you killed galleon and if you type !galleon in gen chat or the galleon channel it'll tell you the last time someone else killed galleon as well (assuming they have the addon) and it will update your addon with the last known galleon death.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/04/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Morrgainne
There's an addon called GalleonWatch (found it on curse) it'll track the last time you killed galleon and if you type !galleon in gen chat or the galleon channel it'll tell you the last time someone else killed galleon as well (assuming they have the addon) and it will update your addon with the last known galleon death.

People shoudl also know that this addon also screams really loud at you whenever the warband emotes across the zone. if you have this addon you can AFk ANYWHERE in the zone and be ready. Mentlegen, to your farms.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck to all of you who are camping him, but I started playing WoW to get away from the NM camping of Final Fantasy XI. I'm not going to encourage Blizzard by participating in camping. I already feel guilty for playing Farmville.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love this. Thanks Vex.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]