Pve progression on Azuremyst.

90 Orc Shaman
Azuremyst has been on a down spiral in pve rankings since Rebellion and Requiem vacated and our faction enemies on the alliance haven't been able to keep top guilds together (short of OP). MoP has brought us a new opportunity with a very engaging and challenging raid lineup, and overall the expac is delivering fun gaming (outside of dailypalooza).

As I type, the realm is positioned at rank 100 in the US, which is about 70-100 places better than previous rankings. The talent pool has been somewhat thin on Az for a while now, but the recent successes of Casual and Dusk (two notables) are attracting attention. Just this past week, 3 people have whispered me from lvl 1 toons considering server xfers. Competition makes us play better and more talent migrating will be a good thing to keep our ascent alive. Let's bring the realm back to some glory and shoot for a top 50 spot.

Get your stuff together and get some heroic bosses down you alliance bozos =P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
amen
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
I appreciate and agree with your post. It's not that the realm is vacant of talent for it's size; it needs to cross that threshold where there are enough talented/goal minded players to fit each others schedules.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I suppose I should clarify "thin on talent" so as not to offend anyone. It's more of a ratio scenario. The lower the active subs get, the fewer people to fill progressive pve spots. For example if 10,000 players are in your total pool and you add variables like schedule, class knowledge, raid awareness, and pride of ranking. You may have say 400-500 people left in that pool. Now consider making a viable raid comp and it shrinks more. That's what i mean by thin. As a server, we need access to more players in general, but specifically those who are interested in a goal oriented pve progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
infamously superior is looking for 2 ranged dps or 2 healers to start wrecking raids if anyone is interested. pst me in game
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll be honest. It's because you don't have my amazing personality and beautiful face to draw in a crowd anymore, soon enough though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looks like I may need to start logging on more and get this server whipped back into shape.

This server always goes straight into the toilet when I start spending time on alts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Suppose we can thank guilds like Combo Brea.... I mean Vaunt... I mean Astor... I mean they cherrypicked and then faded out. Displacing server natives in their wake.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Flavor of the month!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I miss Combo Fakers
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Basta

HELLO HELLO HELLO
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I would love to raid again if I could find a more EST oriented group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I miss Broly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]