CHALLENGE ACCEPTED - Offering Mount and Pet!!

Challenge Accepted Reached ****GOLD****

What does this mean?
The Guild is at Gold status which unlocks the Pet to all guild members. The Only Guild to have this status on server. Not many Guilds have reached this in the US!!!!!

Would you like to have the mount and pet?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=85513
Whisper Messanne about a temporary guild invite to obtain the pet.

What do I have to do?You have to provide 5k gold to get it! this is in addition to the amounts required to buy the pet. no exceptions.

Mount will require ***Silver completion which is negotiable.

ONCE YOU HAVE THE ITEM YOU THEN WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GUILD.

If you are interested in joining the guild, then normal application process applies.
Edited by Messanne on 10/28/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^ accountant
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Selling :
  • [Thundering Serpent Hatchling] 5k gold
  • All you have to do is get exalted with CA to purchase this ( getting exalted is very fast now )

• and
  • [Reins of the *COLOR* Pandaren Phoenix]
  • colors: Ashen, Crimson, Emerald, Violet
  • price: negociable, but over 150k easy
  • Time investment: couple of hours, we are able to 4 man silver modes, but since there are 9 challenge modes to complete, this will take some time.
  • Edited by Holyavenger on 10/28/2012 9:45 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Lol just curious. WIth gold as easy as it is to obtain, are you guys really that hard up for gold? I would have thought most of you would have more gold than you know what to do with at this point.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    We feel confident we can sell the delver of the vaults title in a couple weeks.

Look out for that. Price will be insane. Special discount for Michas. :D
    Edited by Holyavenger on 11/30/2012 11:32 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    I was going to keep my mouth shut, but with this arrogant post:

We're selling the pet because no one else on the server is ever going to get challenger gold.

People keep undercutting my carrots and pumpkins on the ah QQ

Thanks for your concern aurelios, we are so glad to have you watching our back :)

I'll post a way to get the pet for free from nice people:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199910207

Happy pet collecting!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    Era was probably drunk again, he meant, that as of now, we are the only ones with the pet, and given the very low interest in challenge modes on this server, it should be a while still for another guild to get gold conq (go stricken go stop being lazy).

The sheer time and effort needed for gold conq is much to big for the nice people, 5k was a good price for joining a guild and getting help to farm rep. We had a lot of bites early on, but it seems the people who really wanted the pet have it now, so this thread should die. Plz stop bumping it and if you want to troll or tell us its your time of the month, plz do it on our recruitment thread!

ps:
    MY good buddy Omega told me fond stories about some of the people in Remant. It seems anciant and missplaced butthurts still live on today.
    Edited by Holyavenger on 12/2/2012 12:57 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    !@#$%^s always get butthurt on this server..
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    ERATUB PROMISED ME A PONY.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Priest

People keep undercutting my carrots and pumpkins on the ah QQ

/chuckle
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    I think someone else got gold...I forgot their name tho.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    Man you got some serious insecurity issues dude. If I was you I would just take a step back, chill out a little, and just enjoy you finally have some competition. Everyone deserves a good slap of reality once in a while.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    w/e makes you happy my friend ^-^
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    Nah I don't wanna stoop to your level.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    everybody just simmer down and stop bumping this thread.

Yesterday, dean and zengrid were crying about transmog gear so we did a few golds.

with an alt dk tank, a tank dpsing(zengrid), we beat our old gold gate time by about 2 mins. DK tanks, sockets, epic enchants and trinkets do make that big difference on golds! I think any guild actively raiding can get gold medals now! The item scaling only goes so far... and I do not think this was intended so this could get fixed!

Like era said, when we are finished raiding, we will throw together the perfect group and shoot for top US times.

grats to you hordies who got gold, glad to see someone doing something now that dabu is gone (RIP)

plz stop bumping this thread. We made a good chunk of gold, but now that the pets is within reach of most people willing to put the effort in, this program is closed!
    Edited by Holyavenger on 12/8/2012 1:37 PM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]