CHALLENGE ACCEPTED - Offering Mount and Pet!!

90 Pandaren Warrior
edit~
Edited by Wai on 12/8/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Look I have nothing but respect for SGI, glad to see another guild doing well.

I am even in a secret gay closet relationship with gordone. I dont really know where all this is coming from. I think its a personal issue with michas and era who used to be good friends ( era filled in a lot for DS or something). And michas took him and me off real ID so now both GMs are butthurt.

We should start working together to help get this server's rank even higher. I mean the whole Dabu orgie forum megafest had the right idea of bringing people together.

Can we all go back to trolling guilds who also raid 12-15 hours, but still cant kill normal garalon or amber?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
see now kaidre/wye/wai edited and im talking to myself. god. GOD

true story : I made gordone think I was a female for the longest time. I told him the truth when he texted me a picture of his dong.
Edited by Holyavenger on 12/8/2012 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
edit???!
Edited by Wai on 12/8/2012 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

Can we all go back to trolling guilds who also raid 12-15 hours, but still cant kill normal garalon or amber?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I love what happens when I don't log on for more than 12 hours...lol!

Seriously though, I think pretty much everyone could deal without the childish trolling and such. Grats to all who have gotten Gold so far...I have no doubt that at least SOME of it was quite a challenge and rough to strategize. All I hear is that you need a ton of Invis Pots and this and that class makeup. I, speaking as a DK, am in no rush to run these...since apparently all I'm good for is Remorseless Winter, lol.

Btw Era, it wasn't Herpes...it was AIDS...and I caught it from Imperial Vizier Zor'lok. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I heard this game was hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]