Pawns of War guild...J's back!!!

85 Blood Elf Mage
well i am back again but i see something is a lil !@#$ered with the guild ugh...guess thats how blizzard likes to screw us on all our achievements, progress, blah blah blah etc and now let guilds be taken over by someone else in guild ehhh....Well sucks and not sure yet how we went from lvl 25 to lvl 7 and what the hell happened to all in gbank and what not but im working on that and hoping to find out who exactly Lucibell is that has my GM rank?!?!?! Not sure who the heck it is but how the hell do they have gm title still when they themselves have not been active?! Ugh i dont know what the hell but anyways gonna do my best to get what i can back for guild and hope to see some of you ol time members back once guild up and back in my control :) From your queen ~ J :)
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Mage
10/29/2012 04:50 AMPosted by Lulamae
Well sucks and not sure yet how we went from lvl 25 to lvl 7 and what the hell happened to all in gbank

It sounds like they realm transferred the guild. So what was left behind was a shell guild with the same name but downgraded back to Lvl 1. :( Sorry, yo.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This is the guild that Journey started back in Vanilla right? From the sounds of it you could be Journey yourself...lol
Edited by Blazzy on 1/24/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Once a guild leader goes inactive for 90 days the top ranked active members get the ability to claim the guild. (only the top 3 ranks eligible) - That would be why the GL changed.

Level 7 would mean that the guild was transferred which leave a level 1 guild with the same name. There must have been some people left and playing. With the removal of XP caps, it's very easy to level up a guild these days.
Edited by Bluebelle on 1/28/2013 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]