90 Goblin Rogue
Interested in RBG's?
I'm interested in starting a group dedicated to running multiple times a week, once filled.

Minimum requirements:
Full Dreadful PVP set.
Vent. (Mic is a definite plus, and will further help the team)
Knowledge of your class/spec. (This means, knowing when to CC, Dispell, etc.)

Minimum Addon requirements:
Healers Have to Die
Battleground Targets

Comp wanted:

Healers:
Paladin: Buddahbear
Priest
Monk/Shaman/Druid

DPS:
Warlock
Warrior: Gibbetto - Mokthak
Hunter
Druid
Mage
Rogue - Xepa

Flag Carrier/Added dps:
Death Knight

Obviously, these requests are just simply that. We will run with what we get, and pug the rest until suitable players are found. With that in mind, remember this is a pug.

I'm starting this for players who are geared and have an interest in RBGs, but have no team for various reasons.

Reply here if interested. I will check back regularly.
Edited by Xepa on 12/1/2012 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Very muchly so looking for a rbg team! i got 2 2250 pieces so far and the rest is dreadful! only know how to use fury in pvp, but i think i can hold ma own! :D)--<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be the paladin healer once my gear is a little better. Still need a few pieces of dreadful but I also have a few pieces of Malevolent.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Very muchly so looking for a rbg team! i got 2 2250 pieces so far and the rest is dreadful! only know how to use fury in pvp, but i think i can hold ma own! :D)--<

Okay cool.

10/29/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Buddahbear
I'll be the paladin healer once my gear is a little better. Still need a few pieces of dreadful but I also have a few pieces of Malevolent.

I'm sure you'll have time. This may take a few days, but I'm advertising.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Ill go. 57% res 44.80% pvp power.
Edited by Gibbetto on 10/29/2012 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/29/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Gibbetto
Ill go. 57% res 44.80% pvp power.

Nice, added to list.

Also an FYI here..there will be plenty of chances to get in on these. Will be fair if we get double classes wanting to go.

I'd like to run this frequently once started. So don't worry about not getting in on games.
This team is being created to help you get your conquest cap, increase your cap and progress into ratings. Not saying casual, not saying elitist. But don't expect to win every game. Friendly team mates, please.
Edited by Xepa on 10/29/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
..can I come..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm very interested in joining a RBG group, what times/days are we expecting?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Should call this team "Fat Kids"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'll be happy to fill that Hunter slot for you.

I should be full Dreadful by the end of this week.
Edited by Tazohju on 10/31/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Take me!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I might be interested depending on your days and times, if you could spare the spot for a windwalker monk. Still filling out some pieces, but what isnt 458 blues or 483 purple pvp pieces are generally filled with 489+ raid pieces.

My offspec is brewmaster, so if you need a flag carrier I could do that too, I suppose.
Edited by Darjee on 11/18/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I can't promise multiple times a week, but whenever you see me PST and I'll fill in for you whenever I can.
Reply Quote
i'm still down if ya want meh! i vill pst you! i will pst you with grandness! grandness i say sir! grandness!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]