To all you east coast players -

90 Human Warlock
Be safe tonight and tomorrow.
If you have pets, make sure they have food and water.
If you have a wife, make sure she is taking care of the kids.

Don't go out stocking up on milk, eggs and bread. If you have no power or heat, the last thing you want is warm milk, raw eggs and bread.

Do what I did. Oreo's, Chips Ahoy, anything Entenmanns, plenty of beer [Guiness is not bad when served warm].

Oh and I heard batteries might come in handy too :)

Lansdale, PA checking in here - still alive and kickin'
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husband, because that hurricane blowin errybody out there
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WEST COAST !@#$% I DON'T GIVE A ^-*! ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's a bunch of older women with dogs in their coats and thick accents, right? I'm in the midwest, in a flyover state where this sort of destruction happens all the time and people give zero fcuks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Chaos, that is what happens when you have 1 person to every 4 feet of land... When you have an entire city below sea level yet you still build mass transit underground... When you breed a nation of buyers and sellers, consumers but no producers, couch potatoes waiting for their monthly checks. Chaos is what you get, and chaos is what is. my advice. realize just because youre "AMERICA" you are not immune to the Earth and the natural disasters this planet can bestow. And always be prepared for the unknown. Not just when it happens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/31/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Pharr
And always be prepared for the unknown

I spent most of last night outside in my car for heat, DC power and entertainment.

1. Heat: The car has a heater, my house does not, it was 42 degrees outside.
2. DC Power: Was my only source of power for my cell phone, laptop, etc... since I forgot to stock up on car batteries. [you can never have too many laying around IMO]
3. Entertainment: A cell phone with internet tethered to a laptop with the right software [thank you FoxFi and Android] provides limitless Warcraft excitement from anywhere you have cell service. It sure beat the hell out of reading books and doing legitimately constructive things though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Chaos, that is what happens when you have 1 person to every 4 feet of land... When you have an entire city below sea level yet you still build mass transit underground... When you breed a nation of buyers and sellers, consumers but no producers, couch potatoes waiting for their monthly checks. Chaos is what you get, and chaos is what is. my advice. realize just because youre "AMERICA" you are not immune to the Earth and the natural disasters this planet can bestow. And always be prepared for the unknown. Not just when it happens.

!@#$ you. 'Merica.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Your sympathy for those that have lost everything is refreshing. I wish more people were as kindhearted as you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Grow up or sober up. This makes no sense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
you are not immune to the Earth and the natural disasters this planet can bestow.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]