Odlaw has joined the Great Guild in the Sky

90 Troll Druid
Today we lost a friend. On Sunday Odlaw passed away. Many people know Odlaw from the pick up raids that he put together. He was a wonderful, loyal, and kind friend. He will be sorely missed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Rest in peace brother.

I hope you were in Heaven half an hour before the devil knew you were dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am saddened to hear of his untimely passing. Argent Dawn has truly lost one of its brightest stars.

Rest in peace, Odlaw. The Alliance and Argent Dawn will miss you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rest in Peace dear friend. You will be missed.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Respect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just heard through the grapevine. I was shocked and extremely saddened to hear that he's gone. He was hilarious, intelligent and kind. He will be missed by everyone who knew him. :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Oh my that makes me truly sad, he was such a genuinely nice, helpful and wonderful person. He will be deeply missed.

Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Memory Eternal.

From Valkkon:
He will be missed.
Edited by Arilith on 10/29/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Really hit me to hear this...much too soon. :(

What a sweet guy, so many great, humorous memories raiding and Minecrafting.

He will be missed so much by those who had the fortune to know him well. Rest in peace friend.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Just heard about this myself. Even while I've been gone from WoW, I used to hang out with him on the Minecraft server I've been running. He was always fun to hang out with and I probably got to know him better there than I ever did in TNL. While I haven't actively played either game for some time, my server is still going and much of what he made there can still be seen.

Rest in peace, man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Odlaw was an amazing person. He was fun to know, and fantastic to raid with. Friend you will be dearly missed.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
This makes me so very sad to hear. He was one of the nicest folks here on AD. great humor and raiding with him was a great time.

He will be missed very much. AD will be less bright with his passing.

Rest well Odlaw.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You will be remembered in the hearts and minds of others old friend. Thank you for the awesome alt raids, your vent banter, and your cheerful personality, as well as your skill and knowledge of the game. Rest in peace sir Odlaw, old knight of Nameless, hunter of beasts.
Edited by Foestriker on 10/29/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Odlaw is one of those people who touched many others through WoW. It was obvious he enjoyed the game and the people he was with.

Thank you for yelling everything out during our short bus raids. Thank you for giving us a mod and a reason to yell at Untold when he didn't hit drums. But mostly thank you for being a kind soul.

You are already deeply missed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
May your soul forever be at peace Odlaw, Argent Dawn is made less without you. And may the spirits be with your loved ones at this tragic time as well
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I had been friends with Odlaw for quite a while, sad to hear he lost his battle. He really was a great individual, kind, intelligent, and at times funny..but always helpful and polite. AD has lost a great player, those who knew him lost a great friend, and he will be missed. My condolences to friends and family.

Rest in peace brother, for you will be missed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Terrible news. Odlaw would go out of his way to help others and not expect anything in return. He streamlined the game for so many of us and made us better players. More importantly he had a huge heart and a wild sense of humor. You'll be dearly missed friend, I hope you are at peace now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dam, terrible thing to hear. Good luck on your next adventure my friend.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Odlaw was a great guy. Always a great guy to BS in vent with, and to raid with as well. Sucks when such a good dude is taken so damn early. Rest in peace Odlaw you will be missed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I activated a 10 day MOP trial just to post something in this thread. Honestly though, I am so bummed that I forgot what I was gonna say.

--grennon

PS: Zurick misses you too buddy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]