To those on Shandris..

90 Blood Elf Priest
My prayers are with all of you that live in line with Hurricane Sandy. Keep safe and return to us soon.

xoxo Lavena
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We have a few in the guild, some with no power at the moment, I wish them luck to pull through the "FrankenStorm". Its even gonna come up and give us Canucks some hard weather...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Thanks Lav, thoughts out to everyone that can't be on for raid!

But for real, take care of family and friends, and we will see you back very soon.

For those around the areas or have been in contact with people in the area, what is the news? How some of our fellow Shandris people doing through the storm?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's going to be roughest on coastal cities, I live in RI and Newport here got flooded.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Our poor little Snuggy is still out of power and internet with no indication of when it may be returned. Hopefully it will be soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At least Snuggy won't get cold. :P

But I do hope that he gets his power back soon and that he and his loved ones are save.
Edited by Ravelation on 11/6/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)