Pet Collectors Chat! (Now both H and A!)

90 Tauren Druid
I've been a pet collector for six years and this expansion has only fueled my passion for collecting!

I thought it might be nice to get to know other people that collect and perhaps have a little community where we can go to chat, revel, commiserate, or whatever!

Is it snowing in The Storm Peaks? Sand storm in Tanaris? See a rare spawn up, but you already have it? Frustrated during a hunt? Excited to finally bag that elusive creature? Come tell your friends!

/join petcollectors

Come chat today!
Edited by Nakawe on 11/9/2012 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Can't log in right now, but I was hoping that if anyone runs by a spare legion's eye and/or puffer fish if they could let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Contact... Aelakor. Last I heard, they had a ton of puffers!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
All I want is my giraffe... :\
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/30/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Bilarix
All I want is my giraffe... :\

I heard that if you kill the adult giraffes that it can trigger spawns, but I haven't tested it myself as I decided to just settle for an Uncommon and upgrade it later.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump! Come help build this community!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There are several pets I want but can't get due to being low level. #1 is the little green flame elementals and minfernal because I think they are cute. :3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/31/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Adainaal
There are several pets I want but can't get due to being low level. #1 is the little green flame elementals and minfernal because I think they are cute. :3

Fel Flames you need to be at least level 19 or 20 for them. I'm currently farming them. Minifernals are just darn impossible. :/

I'd like to give my support to this new community... but I'm Alliance...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/31/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Systar

Fel Flames you need to be at least level 19 or 20 for them. I'm currently farming them. Minifernals are just darn impossible. :/

You guys should definitely start a sister channel! I don't really have any regulars in mine yet, so I had no one to tell this afternoon when it was snowing in the Storm Peaks. =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
-pokes nose in-

Mounts?

-pokes nose out-

Although in seriousness I've just started collecting pets - Not seriously though.
I missed out on far too many to have a worthwhile collection over the years. (Cata-baby. Seriously Blizzard - stahp taking stuff out.)

ALTHOUGH NAWA I AM DETERMINED TO GET THAT MIDNIGHT KARAZHAN PET NOW.
Whatever the heck it is.
Scarin' me last night with yer' talk of spawns n' stuff outside Kara...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/31/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Nakawe

You guys should definitely start a sister channel! I don't really have any regulars in mine yet, so I had no one to tell this afternoon when it was snowing in the Storm Peaks. =(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why aren't more people interested in this? ;_;

I can't be the only one wasting time catching and leveling pets instead of leveling toons and raiding!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/30/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Bruce
Can't log in right now, but I was hoping that if anyone runs by a spare legion's eye and/or puffer fish if they could let me know!

Just saw this. (Schwert)

I have /one/ left somewhere -
I'll go see if I can dig it up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

ALTHOUGH NAWA I AM DETERMINED TO GET THAT MIDNIGHT KARAZHAN PET NOW.
Whatever the heck it is.
Scarin' me last night with yer' talk of spawns n' stuff outside Kara...

I saw you flying there and I thought for sure that you were there for the same reason I was! http://www.wowhead.com/npc=61375

10/31/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Aelakor

Just saw this. (Schwert)

I have /one/ left somewhere -
I'll go see if I can dig it up.

This is the person I told you about last night. Hopefully you guys can work a deal out!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why aren't more people interested in this? ;_;

I can't be the only one wasting time catching and leveling pets instead of leveling toons and raiding!!

You are SO not the only one! Rome wasn't built in a day. We WILL have an army of pet collectors, working together to take over the realm!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/31/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Nakawe

I'll be on later today.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
I really want that cute Nether Faerie Dragon. I have to level up my battle pets though, which can get a -tad- boring.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Are you guys sticklers like me and only attempt to catch a pet if it's rare quality?
Reply Quote
10/31/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Tadkins
Are you guys sticklers like me and only attempt to catch a pet if it's rare quality?

I'm the same, but with the quality pet stones coming in 5.1, I doubt I'll need to worry as much.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/31/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Tadkins

Only if it's a pet I want to battle later. (I have a bunch of teams set up). Otherwise, I will grab any pet I see that I don't have because they all go towards the collecting achievements.

10/31/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Briswald

I'm the same, but with the quality pet stones coming in 5.1, I doubt I'll need to worry as much.

Have they said anything about how we'll be able to obtain the stones yet?
Edited by Systar on 10/31/2012 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I think you have a chance to get a battle stone from battling any wild pet of the family type that you battled.

Also would the chat be open to the trading and selling of battle stones?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]