Pet Collectors Chat! (Now both H and A!)

90 Orc Hunter
Gryzor returns after a 2-day absence! The intrigue and drama within the #petcollectors channel continues to unfold! Will Aelakor finally get some sleep? When will Nakawe return from her post-operation recovery hiatus? Will <name withheld for security reasons>'s guild finally give her a break from RP'ing so she can concentrate on leveling both her toons AND pets?

And the biggest question of all:

Will Shirexia finally lynch Feuzeri for trying to pester her with the Japanese language?? Or will Feuzeri win Shirexia over to the dark otaku side first!?

*cough*

12/11/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Pylsur
Do we have a place where people can post which pets they are looking for, or which ones they have to trade?

Do you mean in-game? You can do so in the Petcollectors chat. Both factions have the same channel (/join petcollectors). Heck if you need someone to help run you through a raid for the pets, we'll be glad to do so. Except...my ally toon is only 86.

You can also do so in here.

Also, a big welcome to Saavuori. Fear not, we will protect you from the weirdness that inhabits the nooks and crannies of Moon Guard. With battle pets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I slept.

During the night.

WORLD'S ENDING GUYS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/12/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Aelakor
During the night.

But does that mean...you will now hunt the night!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zCeftUxAQOY#t=273s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Gryzor
During the night.

But does that mean...you will now hunt the night!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zCeftUxAQOY#t=273s

No.
It just means I'm piss tired for raid and rank somehow - winning a brawlers pass in a contest from my officer.

/thumbsup

I should sleep during the night more often.

HERE I COME GNOME PET.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
12/12/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Aelakor
HERE I COME GNOME PET.

*ahem*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/12/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Francette
HERE I COME GNOME PET.

*ahem*

-throws critter crate-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've got IC plans for us in the next while.
I have a sub-plot I need to finish with Ael first in Dalaran but keep your eyes open guys.

We' gon battle...
IC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We seriously need a Team Rocket. Composed of a blood elf pair with Mr. Bigglesworth and a goblin wearing Headdress of the First Shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Can't forget X-52 Rocket Helmet so they can go...

TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!

Maybe with some well timed warlock summons so they don't float back down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ohgodyes.

Also - I found another Purple Puffer loot card.
I'll be throwing the guy up on this AH soon.

Edit: Also picking up a bunch of 1/3 (pets) at the end of the month in bulk.
While most of them are being restricted to being sold on Proudmoore for my guild (got like 60k left for the guild bank) any leftovers or special requests I can swing over here quickly as long as I make enough on PM.
Edited by Aelakor on 12/16/2012 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was think of making a thread specifically for listing pets we had to trade/sell or that we wanted to buy. That way we could have an easy to read thread that would put buyers in contact with sellers. What are your thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/16/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Pylsur
I was think of making a thread specifically for listing pets we had to trade/sell or that we wanted to buy. That way we could have an easy to read thread that would put buyers in contact with sellers. What are your thoughts?

That sounds pretty good. And it lets those who also have cross-faction alts advertise pets for both sides.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/16/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Gryzor

That sounds pretty good. And it lets those who also have cross-faction alts advertise pets for both sides.

I made the tread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416262683

We will see if it gets any action.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I made the tread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416262683

Thanks, posted in it already.

On a different topic, I finally completed all AQ40, Naxx and MC pets. All that's left are Razorchore and Broodlard Fatlayer from BWL. Is it me or do those two have insanely low pet drop rates?

Also, Corefire Imp FTW. May not be too powerful but Rush + Flame Shield + Cauterize can be OP at times.
Reply Quote
Hrm, out of curiosity, is it just for pets, or rare mounts and normal rare spawns too?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just pets.

Unless I'm around.
And then if you bring up mounts I won't shut up.
Reply Quote
Just pets.

Unless I'm around.
Bah, dammit. Too bad you're Horde, pets and all are quite nice, but mounts are where it's at. My life goal being to get the Time-Lost Proto Drake.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just pets.

Unless I'm around.
Bah, dammit. Too bad you're Horde, pets and all are quite nice, but mounts are where it's at. My life goal being to get the Time-Lost Proto Drake.

I got a horror story campin' story about that drake sometime.
2 months of 12+ hour days - with multiple 24 hour camps.

...I had no life.
Still kind of don't.

Spawn rates been upped though so he's now merely a test of patience. Sit on one of them there spawns and you're bound to get him eventually.

Edit: Please note I was /extremely/ unlucky even with those absurd hours. Dozens of people walk out in a week with casual camping times with the drake.
Edited by Aelakor on 12/18/2012 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

...I had no life.
Still kind of don't.

Spawn rates been upped though so he's now merely a test of patience. Sit on one of them there spawns and you're bound to get him eventually.

Edit: Please note I was /extremely/ unlucky even with those absurd hours. Dozens of people walk out in a week with casual camping times with the drake.
I camped it on my my old character for over a month, never saw him once. I'm fairly sure more people get the damn thing by accident then by hunting it.

Also, a small bit of my own, once while I was hunting I saw a Proto Fly like lighting past me and around before I could catch it. So I spent a good five minutes dashing along it's flight path, it just barely ahead, and bobbing from side to side before I stopped at a good spot, waiting for it to pass by again. And as I did so, it turned around. And there, before my horrified eyes, was a off-server guy, flying the Proto's flight route to trick people.

It was horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

...I had no life.
Still kind of don't.

I camped it on my my old character for over a month, never saw him once. I'm fairly sure more people get the damn thing by accident then by hunting it.

Also, a small bit of my own, once while I was hunting I saw a Proto Fly like lighting past me and around before I could catch it. So I spent a good five minutes dashing along it's flight path, it just barely ahead, and bobbing from side to side before I stopped at a good spot, waiting for it to pass by again. And as I did so, it turned around. And there, before my horrified eyes, was a off-server guy, flying the Proto's flight route to trick people.

It was horrible.

I hate it when people do that.

I also hate stackers. (People who sit right ontop of you on the spawn and either just wait with you or start AoEing on top of you.)

I've had to come up and help more than my fair share of people being harassed like that.
Counter-AoE the morons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]