Cross Realm Zones (dont judge read first)

90 Troll Hunter
With the Cross Realm Zones active and it affecting people more than in the alliance than in the Horde. I came to love my realm even more let you be Alliance or Horde. And us Blackwater Raiders players need to stick together. So i devised a solution on the alliance side to keep other realms from bothering us socially. On the Alliance side there is a inn in the mage quarter section of Stormwind called The Blue Recluse. The Blackwater Raiders who like to hang out and socialize can do it there without the rude interruptions of people from other realms . Horde... well we are just doing fine if you have any troubles that affect you and others feel free to post and i might be able to come up with a solution.
Edited by Vajin on 10/31/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
dude what
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This is not meant for you. Why are you on the Blackwater Raiders Forum in the first place?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yesterday marked the first time ever on this server I went to Silvermoon and saw someone there other than me.
Reply Quote
33 Draenei Shaman
10/31/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Vajin
This is not meant for you. Why are you on the Blackwater Raiders Forum in the first place?

here you go, now i'm on blackwater raiders.

-kerrath
Edited by Htarrek on 10/31/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/31/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Htarrek

here you go, now i'm on blackwater raiders.

-kerrath

:O...
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/31/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Vajin

Our lackadaisical approach to raiding and PvP cause many people to transfer off of the server in order to meet their in-game needs, but our general awesomeness keeps the forum tourism industry booming.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/31/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Grimms

Our lackadaisical approach to raiding and PvP cause many people to transfer off of the server in order to meet their in-game needs, but our general awesomeness keeps the forum tourism industry booming.

Lol we are awesome indeed. I just wish other people from other realms in game would leave us alone. I mean i get a lot of hate in CRZ for being a Blackwater Raiders person... doesn't mean i will challenge em to a dps / heal / tank competition or a duel to show them how much more awesome then they are.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Okay, sorry if I'm missing something but uh...

Stormwind City isn't affected by cross-realm zones. So what's the point of all amassing in one part of Stormwind again?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

Stormwind City isn't affected by cross-realm zones. So what's the point of all amassing in one part of Stormwind again?

Aak, you are now the second belf monk I've seen (the first being Kerrath).

WHY DO YOU FORSAKE THE ADORABLENESS OF PANDAS?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Stormwind City isn't affected by cross-realm zones.

Exact reason why to amass in Stormwind. Because other people in different realms who go in CRZ cant go here and bother us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/31/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Solara
WHY DO YOU FORSAKE THE ADORABLENESS OF PANDAS?
There are too many panda monks. Also, I love the "only on moon guard" comments about being the original Monk and being yet another blood elf.

Also pandas are fat.

I'd post everything on aak but his tabard isn't showing up and this makes me very sad.

10/31/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vajin
Exact reason why to amass in Stormwind. Because other people in different realms who go in CRZ cant go here and bother us.
BWR Alliance doesn't really hang out anywhere but Stormwind. Why not just sit around anywhere?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
There is a group of Alliance in Goldshire that does not go to Stormwind to hang out but the inn in goldshire Lions Pride Inn. My main point was for that group in goldshire to move to a inn in Stormwind so we can avoid other players from other realms.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey Thel was that a insult towards people in goldshire because I'm one of them... just for the socializing part.... but it makes a bit impossible with such... Immature people around from other realms. The toon I am on is Darktides if ya ever heard of him.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
wait. I never thought of it. but did we Merge with Moonguard's Goldshire? and WRA? OMG THE CONCENTRATED WRONG THAT IS THERE!

/panic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Goldshire was pretty much dead pre-crossrealm. I've passed by there on my Alliance characters and I see maybe 4-5 people there during prime time doing nothing but sitting around.

I wish I could say the same for Moon Guard. Oh god, my eyes. MY EYES.

Showing Solara was a golden moment though. I think I scarred her mentally.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
>.> <.< Ok peeps no judging me on this please but I am going to share with you my personal experience on Moonguard. I heard a lot of people say that Goldshire in Moonguard is horrible. I always thought it was over exaggeration. So i made a Female Human toon and went into Goldshire inn on Moonguard. As soon as I am in the inn my chat box is spammed with erp requests from all genders. My reaction is O.O HOLY S**T and i just log off delete the toon and try to cooperate from what i saw in my chat box and what i saw in the inn. Two Months later I tried again. But this time as a Male Human. Same Results spam chat box of erp requests from all genders. Same view in the inn as the last so i deleted that toon and never ever went there again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]