Means to an End (L25) is recruiting

90 Pandaren Mage
What are are currently seeking:

Healers:
We are open to any healing class at the moment.

We are open to all exceptional players for Mists. If you're skilled and experienced then we'll take your application into consideration regardless of your class or spec.

We are currently focusing on flex, hoping to move on to normal mode soon.

Raid Times:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:00 pm-10:30 pm Server Time

If you are applying as a raider you should be able to attend at least 75% of raids, with absences only for emergencies or important events.

Raid Progress:
Cataclysm:
-Blackwing Descent- 6/6 (2/6H)
-Throne of the Four Winds-2/2 (2/2H)
-Bastion of Twilight- 4/4 (1/5H)
-Firelands- 7/7 (6/7H)
-Dragon Soul- 8/8 (8/8H)

Mists of Pandaria:
-Mogu'shan Vaults: 1/6 H
-Heart of Fear: 6/6
-Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4
-Throne of Thunder: 9/12
-Siege of Orgrimmar: 2/14 flex

About Us:
Means to an End is progression raiding guild focused on ten man content. Our core raiders have raided together since early BC. As a result of the Cataclysm raid changes we decided to split with our 25 man guild and focus on 10 man progression. We are making steady progress through Mists of Pandaria raids.

We are looking for dedicated, loyal, and consistent progression-based raiders capable of showing up early for all raids, staying for the duration, and performing well. Our motto is "We gear for raids, not raid for gear." Upgrades are nice but getting new content down should be everyone's main goal. Raiders should also be able to tolerate constructive criticism and constantly strive to better their game play. This includes bringing your own consumables, knowing the fights, and mastering your class.

The guild pays for all repairs and strives to provide raiders with food and flasks when the guild bank materials allow.

Still Interested?
Go to http://mtae.guildlaunch.com to learn more and apply. You can also direct questions in game to Vow (if im not on Vow, try RPR or Cupcaake)
Edited by Rpr on 9/18/2013 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
No mistweaver love?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Honestly Mistweaver might have been overlooked but an option. Holy Priest and Resto Druid were focused on because we need to find someone we can swap out for our current priest who has been getting busy with real life things and someone to take the leather healing gear so our bastard Boomkin doesn't take it. (And I say bastard in the most loving way possible :P)

Hmm..I'll have to double check on the Mistweaver-ness!
Edited by Rpr on 11/3/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I recommend a mistweaver.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yep, added it to the list. We would love a Mistweaver, but im not sure how many are out there to begin with/interested in raiding/skilled.

*Sigh* This lady is spent on recruiting LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
were looking for a skilled one to, ours loses to disc priests on hps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yea disc priests need more buffs.... I'm looking at you Ama
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ill Bump this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Thanks Makoas :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Not sure what bumping does but ill bump cuz like i raid with yo hubby :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
that time we spent out at galleon really made me feel something for you, something special.
Edited by Tippz on 11/6/2012 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Beary- Bumping moves the thread up...and did he tell you we were married or did you figure it out on your own? lol.

Tippz- Oh believe me. The feeling is mutual :3. Or something...
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Im just a terrible healer
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I am hobo sham, and my beard approves of this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
oh sureeeee you're allowed to say you're a hobo sham, but no one else is :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have decided that I am going to level a Priest to 90 and start raiding with you guys in my spare time, purely so I can make a Fear Ward macro for you that says "Don't fear the Rpr" when I cast it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]