Where is Grandmaster?

90 Night Elf Druid
PHO
I've noticed Grandmaster has been missing from SW lately and I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to him (maybe he will see this and answer himself). SW just isn't the same without him there :), whether people agree or not, or are glad or not that he's disapeared, I'm currious as to where he's gone and wouldn't mind finding out why or if he's coming back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/01/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Starage
I've noticed Grandmaster has been missing from SW lately and I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to him (maybe he will see this and answer himself). SW just isn't the same without him there :), whether people agree or not, or are glad or not that he's disapeared, I'm currious as to where he's gone and wouldn't mind finding out why or if he's coming back.

Saw him in Elune's classic raid channel, Retro, (/join Retro if you've never seen it, it's a channel that's been around for ages, great for finding groups to run pre-MoP content with) last night.

He's been okay from what I heard, just took a break before MoP launched and then was slow to talk himself into coming back. ;)

See ya in Retro!
Reply Quote
Better late than never I always say.... HERE I AM!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I beat u in a duel rember?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]