November Birthdays!

90 Pandaren Priest
Hello all!

First, a note. 'Jinglz', the original one handing out birthday treats, is retired. Well actually she was kidnapped by ogres for some time, and forced to give them sponge-baths. She enjoyed it a bit too much methinks. And now she's a Pandaren... or took a potion to look like one... I really don't know. She's an odd goober. She now spends her time mixing volatile things in Orgrimmar. So if you hear a *boom* and see a mushroom cloud, it's most likely her.

(( **/waves ...This is Jinglz, to anyone who didn't know yet. I won't be playing her anymore. Jaerika is my name-sake and my main. Just an FYI! Sorry for being late on b-day threads. The past couple months have been very crazy for me, both in-game and IRL. Bear with me! Haha... pun. ))

Alright, on to birthdays!

Let's get this started all shiny and new... if you have a birthday in November, or know someone that does, leave a note here and we can all join in with well-wishes!

I will personally mail a birthday treat in-game (Horde-side only, sorry!) to people on their 'big day'. To Ally, I'll send you a big fuzzy squeeze with my awesome mind powers. *wink*

Let's have some fun!

(( Remember, ANYONE is welcome to join in & send gifts in game - nothing fancy, a simple note will do! ))
Edited by Jaerika on 11/1/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
(( Mine's the 25th, I'll be 20. Ocba will be 579. :P I know I'll get no love on horde-side, so if I get enough requests, I'll perma-flag for the duration of me being online so you hordies can give me big ol' hugs. ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
(( ...well then I guess I'm a rule-breaker! You get love from me. I don't hold grudges, and aside from it all, we're all human and deserve some love. I'll be sending you some 'mind hugs' on your day. *smiles* ... if that's all too squishy for you, too bad! I'm a Panda, it's what you get. ))

Good to see some with birthdays this month! I know there are more out there... don't be shy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumping! Remember that you can post on behalf of a friend. :-)

Also remember that you can participate by sending notes/treats to birthday people in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Are there any other birthdays for November?
Reply Quote
There's a little Blood Elf priestess who has a birthday on November 20th, and that would be Daralyn!

She's going to kill me for this.
Edited by Jatazi on 11/7/2012 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Marg will be turning 32 on the 12th of this month
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Happy Birthday in advance, Marg! I wish I could send you an actual treat in-game, but my hugs will have to do. *wink*

(((( HUGS ))))

Jatazi, thanks for hopping in! I'll note her birthday on my calendar. ;-)

Keep the birthdays coming! And remember... ANYONE is welcome to join in and help send gifts / notes / treats in-game! (And of course you can hop in on this thread and spread cheer, too!)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
My birthday's on Nov 6th unfortunatly it's already passed lols :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Aw, no worries! I'll send ya a little something in-game today. *wink-hugs*
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
*huggles*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
*hugs* Back at'cha!

Are there any more November birthdays out there?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
(( Congratulations peeps doing another rotation of the earth around the sun this year!

And as long as you're happy playing what you do, that is dandy. ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You look so cute as a Panda, Novi. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
:D Aww, thank you! Your transmog is nifty, it really works well with her.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
*BUMPING* ... we're nearing the end of the month! Are there any more birthdays out there?

Remember that you can pitch in for a friend. :-) If you are on A-side, feel free to join in the treat-sending fun by mailing something (even a mail!) to birthday people in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
A little nudge to remind people that there's still a bit of time left for November birthdays. :-)

I hope people on both sides are participating! Let's share some birthday cheer together!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
One final check - any more November birthdays out there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]