...Huh?

90 Pandaren Monk
Alright, so here's a cool story. I was out in the valley doing some Tillers dailies today, and I happened to snatch up a quest item before that infamous Bloodraptor fellow could grab it. After I was prompty told to ''back off'' and called a ''bastard'', he continued in whisper when I told him to shut up and called him a ''dumbass'' in return. A few days before, I made a comment about him acting like an idiot when he was harassing another player via the trade channel, so I guess I was just asking for trouble. I ignored the guy, which I probably should've done without giving any sort of reply, only to receive a whisper from another player in his guild Flying Raptors, or perhaps just one of his alts, named ''Taurbro''. I gave Mr. Taurbro the same kind of response and ignored him, and when he couldn't manage to get another long whisper in to tell me how I had to ''earn the priveledge'' to speak to him, ANOTHER player/alt named ''Gornok'' whispered me to continue the rant, and accused me of attacking Bloodraptor over his autism. I don't even know the guy personally. and I didn't know about his supposed autism. I just wanted to be left alone. Had I known that he was actually autistic, then I wouldn't have said anything at all to begin with. I've worked with autistic children, but not adults, however, I've seen enough of Bloodraptor's behavior with other players and posts on the forums to believe it was a load of bull. I'm not too sure about this. Any thoughts? Comments? This really isn't designed to be a flame thread, I'd just like to know if anyone else has a real good take on this person. If I was in the wrong here, then I would have no problem with apologising.
Edited by Tazwong on 11/1/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Does anyone still have that link to the whole Bloodraptor wiki from a few years back?
Reply Quote
YOU HAVE INSULTED THE KING YOU SHALL BURN
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
this is full on turbocharged win.
Reply Quote
Holy crap - I can't believe I forgot about Bloodraptor.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Nicklol
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Bloodraptor

http://i.imgur.com/GxTnK.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Out of no where in Halfhill yesterday This "Creature" of your attacked me unprevoked. I was just standing in halfhill when all of a sudden it /spit at me. I tried to hurt myself with my sword cause this made me upset but the wound stopped bleeding after a moment. I guess my skin is too hard unlike it's soft touch.
Edited by Vafaknight on 11/2/2012 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Canada has fighter pilots?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/02/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Higgybank
Canada has fighter pilots?

We sure do. They're called ''Snowbirds'' and they are not to be truffled with.

After seeing what's on the other side of that link and fearing a tactical aerial strike on my house, I should probably flee in terror now, but hey, I asked for it. Thanks for confirming my suspicions about the guy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Admit it, Tazwong. You were just trying to get between Bloodraptor and his hot Asian twins.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/02/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Walmartoo
Which twin are you again?

the ginger one
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
YOU DO NOT INSULT THE GREAT LEADER OF THE GREAT FLYING RAPTARS K

BLOODRAPTOR IS A GLORIOUS AUTISTIC GOD AND YOU SHALL GIVE HIM THE RESPECT, LOVE, ADMIRATION, AND ASIAN TWINS THAT HE DESERVES DAMNIT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/02/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Walmartoo
I thought I was ginger... You can be gilligan, he is like a ninja always knocking off the skippers hat with his stealthy sailor jupiter-esque RP fighting style.

You may have stolen Ginger's wardrobe, but you're Mary Ann all the way. That wholesome Kansas milkshake brings all the boys to her cornfields.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I have nothing but respect for Bloodraptor. I remember days gone past when our battles waged across silvermoon lasted days with no end in sight. Our blades constantly clashing to the sound of thunder overhead as blood mixed with rainwater dripped from our various wounds onto the stone below us.

That day was the end of all days for our battles as women cried from the city streets as we matched each other blow for blow, neither of us getting the upper hand. I remember my right leg giving out finally after being stabbed minutes before by his blades of unquenchable fury. I remember the smug look on his face as he casually approached me after I dropped my mace.

I remember the shock in his eyes when I merely grinned at his approach.

I remember the horror seeping from his pores as I picked up my weapon for one last charge.

I remember his last gasp for breath after mace spec proc'd.

I won our battle.
Reply Quote
I have nothing but respect for Bloodraptor. I remember days gone past when our battles waged across silvermoon lasted days with no end in sight. Our blades constantly clashing to the sound of thunder overhead as blood mixed with rainwater dripped from our various wounds onto the stone below us.

That day was the end of all days for our battles as women cried from the city streets as we matched each other blow for blow, neither of us getting the upper hand. I remember my right leg giving out finally after being stabbed minutes before by his blades of unquenchable fury. I remember the smug look on his face as he casually approached me after I dropped my mace.

I remember the shock in his eyes when I merely grinned at his approach.

I remember the horror seeping from his pores as I picked up my weapon for one last charge.

I remember his last gasp for breath after mace spec proc'd.

I won our battle.

11/10 would read again
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
did i just land in moongaurd ^ cause nuthin good has ever happend to me there and this is gettin kinda real.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]