Armory BlackBerry Support Blues Please Read

100 Orc Death Knight
Can we please have Blackberry support for the mobile armory, a lot of users are wanting this option available, as do I since I switched from an iPhone to a Blackberry recently. Possible blue post on the status, if any, development for this piece of software would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =)
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Due to the rapidly dwindling market share of RIM, it's extremely unlikely that Blizzard will invest development time for such things.
"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Is there a way to get android apps running for a blackberry? lol >< if not looks like I'm thinking of getting a samsung galaxy note2
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
BB losing market share isn't the end and not for very long because new Blackberry OS 10 is on the horizon and will blow your socks off.

Yes , I like to raise dead.
Edited by Ømní on 11/24/2012 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I know this is meant for current BBOS smartphones, but I wanted to say that the Android Armory App used to work on the BB's Tablet OS, the Playbook (Both auction house and guild chat). With the new release of BB10, the same android version will work that new operating system as well.

I'd like to encourage Blizz to release the Android version through App World.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I know this is meant for current BBOS smartphones, but I wanted to say that the Android Armory App used to work on the BB's Tablet OS, the Playbook (Both auction house and guild chat). With the new release of BB10, the same android version will work that new operating system as well.

I'd like to encourage Blizz to release the Android version through App World.

I've brought this up with the team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]