Warcouncil!! (one race guilds)

90 Dwarf Shaman
As the first unofficial meeting has taken place I am honored to have the guilds that accept the idea of joining this small band of an alliance.

As time heads onward I will be updating and making notes of what happen.

Thank you very much to those who decided to join!

The Kaldorei Resistance
Sentinel
Silverwing sentinels
Gnomeregan Forever
Kharanei
The Order of Goldrinn
Order of the Golden Gear

I will be looking forward to more joining this evolving and growing alliance of one race guilds and am still looking for the other races!
Edited by Lorcan on 12/30/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*reserved*
Edited by Lorcan on 11/18/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm interested my friend. I'll talk to you in game.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
Classic Warcraft feel to this idea.

*nod*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Piqued.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
Find that bow yet Naj?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No. It hates me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Let it be known, the Census shall be watching.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey! I....

*looks around awkwardly*

...I must be in the wrong room....

*slinks away quietly*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I, Argas Moonseer, Commander of the Kaldorei Resistance will answer your call.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The Shado Pan will be standing by to aid you if called upon.

(ICly not apart of the horde or alliance.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Sure, we'll come and eat your brains.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*looks around a bit weary*

Th' fel ye ninnies!! I beh seekin' ye aid an iffin' ye wan' tae join then ye tis fin' meh in th' 'interlands! *he says with a bit of pent up frustration*

(( I will soon be getting this on the way. I have only one that has trully commited to this idea and will be asking those who wish to talk more about the possible "classic" feel to the one race guilds I would ask that you add me. lorcantwc317 I am only looking for guild leaders and others who are really serious about this and want to try to come to an agreement as far as events, planning, and ideas. Please get ahold of me as soon as you can to help this progress into something great!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You realize there are upwards of 100 terribad worgen packs, yeah? Then again, they want nothing to do with the other races, so they most likely won't bother you.

I hope guilds look into this, though. I'm really iffy about guilds like that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You realize there are upwards of 100 terribad worgen packs, yeah? Then again, they want nothing to do with the other races, so they most likely won't bother you.

I hope guilds look into this, though. I'm really iffy about guilds like that.

Well yea, I know that their are some bad guilds as well as some good ones though I am just looking for an outcome in general. It seems semi fitting to have something a bit different then the melting pot of guilds as their have been of late and this may allow for some great rp as well as immersion. I mean one would think that most races would stick more so to their own icly due to an certain understanding that they have community and blood that they share though I realize it is hard for most to try and rp that. I guess in a sense that same social aspect that most would call bad is in a sense good (in my eyes as far as rp is concerned) to help stories unfold and characters to mold into what one would never think.

I am not too sure what you mean you are iffy about guilds like that though I thank you for the support and hope to see some more of a turnout! Other non race specific guilds will be more then welcome to come in the future though that is something that will be done after the "playing field" is set and the rp starts. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Man where are those gnome only guilds? They need to get in on this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
11/06/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Westock
Man where are those gnome only guilds? They need to get in on this.

Oh I agree with you. In due time though I shall hope to fill each spot on both alliance and horde side for some amazing world pvp and world rp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gnomergan Forever is the only active Gnome guild I know of.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sup.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
11/02/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lorcan
I have an great plot line evolving and am looking for long time rp friends and allies to bring the one race "guilds" together and create a true and interesting brotherhood between races with events and activities that could evolve into so much.

But this would go against their doctrine.

Doctrine of the Single Race Guilds of Wyrmrest Accord states:
"no we don't want to intermingle with other races das nastee"
-DotSRGoWA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]