Warcouncil!! (one race guilds)

95 Draenei Paladin
If there's a dwarf yee can' trust, it be Lorcan! Oy!

*Ahem*

I mean, dwarf Lorcan is quite the ally. Any sort of convocation of guilds would be well organized in such hands. Light be praised....

*Sholaad thinks to himself that he has spent his too much of his vacation in Ironforge*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Thank you much my good friend.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The first officail event is today!!

What shall be on our agenda will be talked about in the chat channel as today progresses. I hope to see you all their!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I won't be there due to work. I have Larafaye going representing our guild with a possible few members.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Alrighty, just will need to get in touch with her in game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
<Sentinel> will be there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Faenissa my other Captain will also be there.

My appologies Lorcan, I would love nothing more than to be there but duty calls.

12/02/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Jailihua
*Him. I am not a woman. Yeesh. But yep I'll be there! I think I'll volunteer the KR to be on the front lines. We'll sacrifice Aviala. Argas will luff it!

Lol! Oh you...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Oh that is allright moon, IRL gets the best of us all at times and I am sure we will be in touch. I am glad to have thost that are comming though and as this being the first official meeting we have a few things to discuss for the future of all us one race guilds. I have plans with in the next month to begin coordinating attacks on the horde as well as having cultural exchanges and "stories" as well as history shared of each race hosted by their respective races. This among many other topics shall be mentioned in the upcomming meetings as well as roleplay and hope this can really start the rp off with all these great folk in the right direction.
Edited by Lorcan on 12/2/2012 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm still at work and will be here until tomorrow. Anxious to know how things went.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They went well! Lara'Faye and Forbidra definitely did not question the honor and loyalty of the Pandaren. Thalëan did not get chewed out by Lorcan.

We certainly didn't argue with the Draenei of the Kharanei about whether the Pandaren can be trusted to fight against their own.

There is especially no way in hec that Lara'Faye spoke rudely to Commander Ellesta.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Oh, it was very interesting none the less but I am glad it went that way so we can let the rp take its course a bit and grow as an community with time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
*bump*

We have another council meeting and added one more!!
Reply Quote
Was good to see you again in Ironforge. I suggested to Adalbjorg that she talk to you about an RP event we were planning in the Hinterlands and Loch Modan. Did she whisper you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Please excuse my absence last night I was dealing with a RL situation and let the time get away from me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
12/30/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Brigeda
Was good to see you again in Ironforge. I suggested to Adalbjorg that she talk to you about an RP event we were planning in the Hinterlands and Loch Modan. Did she whisper you?

She did not as of yet.

12/31/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Faenissa
Please excuse my absence last night I was dealing with a RL situation and let the time get away from me.

It is alright, not everyone was their though made much needed progress with the story!
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lorcan
The Order of Goldrinn
ah, the BR faction
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]