[H] Incoming Game - 10man Recruitment

100 Troll Mage
Greetings, friends of the grummles!

<Incoming Game> is a (nearly) brand new guild created to add to the dwindling number of quality progression guilds on the red side of Suramar. We intend to tackle new content at a pace that typical wisdom would consider "semi-hardcore" - raiding for just six to seven hours a week, but using that time as efficiently as possible.

Raid times at the moment are set for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, from 5-7 server, with half-hour extensions potentially added for progression nights.

Having just a two hour raid time may seem short to many, but in my experience it leads to a higher drive to accomplish the given task and prevents burnout at the same time, especially once raids become simply farming content.

If you are at all interested, feel free to send me a message in game or ask anyone that's online for more information.

The core that this guild is made up of have all been playing and raiding in WoW since, at a bare minimum, patch 2.1.0. We are looking for some other talented players, possibly a group, to help us efficiently clear content in this expansion.

Recruitment:
Currently we are looking for the following players to get our 10-man up and running:
-One Tank
  • A DK would be ideal
  • Two Healers, one with a DPS off-spec
  • High need for holy priest with shadow off-spec, and a resto druid
  • Two ranged DPS
  • Preference would be hunter and warlock, but all DPS are welcome to apply.
  • In a perfect world I would love to have a roster of 10 people that are able to show up to every raid... realistically, however, that's just wishful thinking, so a roster of 11 dedicated raiders is where I would like to end up.

Raiding will start on TUESDAY, November 6th, regardless of if we add any members, so if you would like to come along with us on a PuG to see how we operate, feel free.

Many farewells.

P.S. We haf tabdedr.
    Edited by Junkr on 11/3/2012 11:19 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Rogue
    Reboot.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    Bimp.
    Planning to raid Thursday night. 5 st. Hit us up.
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Mage
    To the top.

The talent on horde is spread so thin, but I know it's here. Don't be shy.

Get in contact with any of us for info.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    I'd totally tank for you, considering I'm itching to try out MoP raiding, but it's right in the middle of my Calc class. ;-;
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Shaman
    Calc-shmalc. Raid in class.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    I'd like to welcome you folks to leave a post on the <Guilds> of Suramar (5.1) thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267708

^_^
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]