Galleon

Why put this boss on such a long timer when Sha of Anger is on a short timer?
Since this world boss was added Alliance on our server have had it on farm and we've had zero Horde kills because of the long timer.

So, should I expect a kill next week or next month? Even when we do get a good group fast Alliance has formed a group just as fast as we have.

I just grow tired of how outnumbered we are on this server... the up side we usually pwn them in PvP...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ehh don't feel bad, i have yet to kill him either. If they put a lockout on the loot it would make for less competion but whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Give it a few more weeks, when the top 3 guilds could care less about it. Then you can enjoy farming it. But seriously, GC has answered this question multiple times on twitter:

C: "Why does shall of anger have such a quick respawn timer when Galleon is such a long respawn timer?"
GC Reply:"Sha of Anger is more like Archavon. Galleon is more like Kazzak."

C: "But its sad to never get him because of work and long respawn timer. He is killed always by the same people."
GC Reply: "that was our strategy in having two bosses. One is very fair and accessible. One is not."

Many alliance players haven't had a chance to down this boss either. Although I've done him at least once a week, but everyone knows I take wow too seriously.
Edited by Ath on 11/5/2012 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/05/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Keiei
I just grow tired of how outnumbered we are on this server... the up side we usually pwn them in PvP...

/facepalm
Reply Quote
Ambient talking about "pwning" anyone. Heh.

The majority of alliance aren't exactly killing Galleon either though. The stupid thing spawns in the middle of the night most the time, I haven't seen it since the 2nd week of MoP.

There is a little thing called...RAIDS though if you want gear. I hear LFR is pretty easy, pretty sure Ambient can take it on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Play nice, children. =P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/05/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Plushie
Play nice, children. =P

I'LL PLAY NICE WITH YOUR FACE.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/05/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Klaire
Play nice, children. =P

I'LL PLAY NICE WITH YOUR FACE.

DO IT, YOU WON'T!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
WELL if we're playing with things now...does that mean we can play with each other? Maybe not the face?

if you know what I mean...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I have an insatiable appetite for Mushan steak
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm ok with the respawn. This boss is supposed to be rare. I just wish there were more people that knew what they were doing on the Horde side.
Edited by Tibbz on 11/6/2012 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why put this boss on such a long timer when Sha of Anger is on a short timer?
Since this world boss was added Alliance on our server have had it on farm and we've had zero Horde kills because of the long timer.

So, should I expect a kill next week or next month? Even when we do get a good group fast Alliance has formed a group just as fast as we have.

Lol were you one of the people yesterday about this time that was trying to kill us all, and get us flagged while we were fighting galleon?

I do feel bad for you though, I know anvilmar is alliance heavy...I wish you all would get a chance for gear too, same time

Yep, you must have been there, checked when you posted, and when I got my boots, same time ,)
Edited by Nightfall on 11/6/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
should I expect a kill next week or next month?

And that's your first problem.
Edited by Tibbz on 11/6/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/06/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Tibbz
should I expect a kill next week or next month?

And that's your first problem.

First world wow problems!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
RE: Galleon 11/7/2012

Dear Alliance,

On behalf of the Horde that was there for the kill, Thank you for giving us that opportunity.

Sincerely,

All of us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
A few of our fellow alliance members wanted horde to experience the awesomeness that comes with the killing of Galleon. I personally did not and attacked any flagged horde member I saw but sadly my efforts were in vain.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Times like today with Galleon I wish we can force PVP flag players on our own faction....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]