Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Oops my bad....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Uhh, GG?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah I attacked Ex twice before the real fight started.

He wasnt afk when I attacked him on top of the building we both dropped onto the building (Im sorry I didnt hit f9 quick enough to record Ex following me to the building), I just opened first. Warriors/Hunters have big burst, to much imo.

Yeah I was being a baddie I disengaged without popping my parachute so I took damage, I went back up we fought again, I used knockback I killed him.

And you know I guess I wouldnt have had a chance at killing him without explosive trap, its not like he wasnt low on health already, my pet attacking him and I def didnt have rapid fire/KC/scatter shot/freezing trap at my disposal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
but at least if you say "ex being bad :)"

I'm sorry where did I say that? Please quote me properly on that one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ex apparently is a world boss now
Reply Quote
*Note for anyone that wants the numbers*

Just did the measurements and calculated that from the moment he jumped you would have had to have done 45+k @ 1/8th of his hp (that's below what it actually was int he video but giving it gratitude) and according to the video you did around 18k. Sorry bro but he committed suicide, you did not get the kill, you were denied you the glory of the kill which is normal.

*He would have to have been at 1/20th of his health pool to take 18k and die and i don't think anyone in the world would look at his bar and think that's 1/20th of the way full of the bar when it just left your range*
Edited by Happii on 11/6/2012 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/06/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Captworgeñ

I'm sorry where did I say that? Please quote me properly on that one.

wow..really? LOOK AT THE POST TITLE....idiot.

You do realize, Lynxsus the Hunter, is not the same person as Godd.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Just did the measurements and calculated that from the moment he jumped you would have had to have done 45+k @ 1/8th of his hp (that's below what it actually was int he video but giving it gratitude) and according to the video you did around 18k. Sorry bro but he committed suicide, you did not get the kill, you were denied you the glory of the kill which is normal.

*He would have to have been at 1/20th of his health pool to take 18k and die and i don't think anyone in the world would look at his bar and think that's 1/20th of the way full of the bar when it just left your range*

Did you also do the math if I popped Rapid Fire and gained 3200 pvp power for the next kill command?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Apparently getting a kill on me, even through the use of cheesy knockback mechanics is such a big deal I get people posting videos of it on the forums.

Hah, I'm famous.

Post Scriptum: I'm pretty sure following a Hunter into World of Guardcraft is bad, something about Feign Death makes for a loss everytime.

Post Scriptum #2: I should have survived the fall, however Heroic Leap couldn't find a path.

Post Scriptum #3: I don't suppose you're going to post the videos of half your core being dismantled by me and mostly random players in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms? Then you can say you were killed by the God-King too, such a great honor.

Post Scriptum #4: Now that I've watched the video, /lol /egostroke.

Ex I only wanted to kill you because transferring over here nobody said I could do it. And they said how freaking destructive you are (/Salute) Oh and grats for killing me today with the other 10 horde that were on me, I was just trying to do something ballsy if you were wondering wtf I was doing. Im not being sarcastic either.

I respect those who can kill me, I know very well you can, Nutz also did today as well. Any1 can S**T talk me all they want, Im just having fun. And being able to kill Ex was fun to me, sue me. Even if it was by knockback.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
All I see is Ex being clearly outplayed. Well done Lynxsus!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok, here is an idea. do a 1v1. loser has to come to the forum and declare the other superior.

figure out a place w/o guards. w/o flyerbys who want to interfere. straight up, 1v1, flasks, potions, warlock cookies, get buffed by ur guildies, whatever, go for it...just straight up 1v1.

I'd like to see it.

One does not simply play fair on Coilfang.
Reply Quote

Did you also do the math if I popped Rapid Fire and gained 3200 pvp power for the next kill command?

Did you also know that when we see your screen we see the numbers? so you might have poped that but the fact if the dmg amount you did is on the screen for everyone to see, its a basic wow item. So he still died to falling because you still did that amount no matter what pvp trinkets you popped because that is what the game says you did with whatever you poped.

Also note he when he used defensive stance reducing dmg by a lot plus pvp resil take effect also.
Edited by Happii on 11/7/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Did you also know that when we see your screen we see the numbers? so you might have poped that but the fact if the dmg amount you did is on the screen for everyone to see, its a basic wow item. So he still died to falling because you still did that amount no matter what pvp trinkets you popped because that is what the game says you did with whatever you poped.

Also note he when he used defensive stance reducing dmg by a lot plus pvp resil take effect also.

I didnt pop it yet, I had it ready to use, I can also use it in my hunter bubble.

I realize he stilled died from falling damage nothing can ever change that.
Reply Quote
Grats
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]