Th/M night 10m raid guild LFM

Vodka, Spartacus, Kittens, Sex, Thursday Night Raids...do any of those interest you on a weekly basis? Well then you could have at least one thing in common with members of Bloodbath N Beyond! And isn't a good thing made even better when enjoyed with friends or even strangers? If you think so, consider joining Bloodbath N Beyond.

Although I can't guarantee that you'll find a guild enthusiast for ALL of those listed interests, I know there is at least one you can do with 9 other BnB guildies at once! Thursday night 10m raids from 8pm-11pm server. We've added Monday night raids at 8pm server as well.

We started our first MoP 10 man raid on November 8, 2012. Currently we are 6/6 MSV & 2/6 HoF. Go beyond your comfort zone with Bloodbath N Beyond!

Interested peeps contact us: Dohzer, Pyxee, or Tinytiny.
Edited by Tinytiny on 1/29/2013 4:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Awww, so i guess there will be no late night 10m kitten slumber party with guild this year either. :( *charliebrownheadhangsadwalk*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
But that is when they show GLEE!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I, too, like most of these things...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
All I saw was Sex. Then I just wanted more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]