[H] The Bloodfury Clan is recruiting! [H-RP]

90 Orc Warrior
**Wednesday February 6th**

I will be in Razor Hill at 8pm, and stay there until I run out of interviews. If you are interested in joining the Bloodfury Clan come see me in Razor Hill tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I should totally come back now that I'm a pretty princess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/06/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Lukar
pretty princess

Such...beauty!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

We'd be delighted to have you. But if you grow whiskers it is going to weird me out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/06/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Candela
pretty princess

Such...beauty!

Fem orcs got it goin'. There are only two serious female dances in the game. One of them is Night Elf. The other one is all our own.
Reply Quote

It was so strange to see your avatar as a female.

*Not-so-subtle-bump*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh I just stumbled upon this thread when searching for Bloodfury's recruitment post! (bump)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/27/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Candela
Oh I just stumbled upon this thread when searching for Bloodfury's recruitment post! (bump)

Thank you for the bump! And there is a change in status, so there is actual news.

We've always been "Heavy RP". If you were not already a solid RPer, you did NOT get in to Bloodfury Clan.

I recently considered - long and hard - removing RP as a requirement at all. At our recent clan meeting I got a lot of good feedback on that idea. As a result, I am shelving that idea. We have always been an RP guild and we will continue to be an RP guild.

However...

Anyone, no matter how new to RP or new to WoW, will be welcome on their orc. A sincere interest in and willingness to try RP is sufficient. Rough diamonds can be polished, but first you have to have some diamond.

So, we are retaining our identity as an RP clan, but we've made it easier to get in.

/stamps document and remembers the carefree days of just carrying an axe through the Barrens and Thousand Needles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]