[8/16 25-man] Corvus recruiting ranged/healer

11/14/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Poofikins
So come alliance.

Irog might make an appearance but Gori's staying horde. Too much trouble to cause there, gotta keep people on their toes!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Irog should make an appearance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump cuz we killed a windlord and stuff. Says we're US 217 or something. Idk we are pretty bad but you should raid with us anyway because we're the only ones doing 25s at a reasonable rate of progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Gori always has to be a troll but I hear we have a paladin named Parnal that we'll sell for cheap. Pennies on the dollar.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Kallan
Gori always has to be a troll but I hear we have a paladin named Parnal that we'll sell for cheap. Pennies on the dollar.

That's mean, don't do that to them.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
11/14/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Shanudis
Bump cuz we killed a windlord and stuff. Says we're US 217 or something. Idk we are pretty bad but you should raid with us anyway because we're the only ones doing 25s at a reasonable rate of progression.

You can blame Blizzard for that. Gearing up off-specs is a !@#$% right now so when we finally nail down a 25 man Elegon kill with 2 tanks 8 healers and 15 DPS we'll be right on your tail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/15/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Cuddlebolt

You can blame Blizzard for that. Gearing up off-specs is a !@#$% right now so when we finally nail down a 25 man Elegon kill with 2 tanks 8 healers and 15 DPS we'll be right on your tail.

That's a lot of healers.
Reply Quote
I do instances without healers because they can't keep up with my antics. Key is just bring enough DPS to kill it before you run out of cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Second Wind will keep you alive.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
That would require a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

2 tanks 8 healers and 15 DPS

8 healers

Old Guard

Wut r u doing

OLD GUARD

STAHP

(But seriously I feel so, so sorry for you if you're using 8 healers for any encounter this tier, whether it is intentional or not. I'll trade you one DPS for one healer =D )
Edited by Shanudis on 11/16/2012 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like Enraged Regen....well when I actually use it that is. Though with everything stunning me ALL OF THE DAMN TIME I should give second wind a try.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Gori

ily bby

I'm single now

want to go on a date?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/19/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Shanudis
want to go on a date?

I'd like to Shan
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/19/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Valona
want to go on a date?

I'd like to Shan

Fine Taytay. Cheat on me :<
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Fine Taytay. Cheat on me :<

I has many lovers. MANY
Reply Quote
Gori

ily bby

I'm single now

want to go on a date?

I have to warn you, Yharon was my first paladin and holds a special place in my heart.

Be gentile?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Shanudis worst at keeping recruitment thread bumped =/
Reply Quote

2170 in the US... Fixt
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/24/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Valona
Shanudis worst at keeping recruitment thread bumped =/

That's Imina's job. But he sucks at his job.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]