Heroic Vizier, HoF

90 Human Paladin
11/08/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Nethaera
I Hope a Blue poster will see this and let us know when the hotfix will happen so people don't keep banging their head to instant wipes at 25%.

Apologies for the delay on an answer, but went live as of yesterday afternoon shortly after the original post I made.

This hotfix is not live on EU? I just saw an Echo of F & V in final phase cast F & V during Attenuation with no bubbles available.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Still waiting for an actual update on the status on the encounter from a Blue Poster. The hotfixes that were applied yesterday simply made the encounter 3% possible, and did next to nothing to adjust the difficulty of the encounter.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Don't worry guys, Blade Lord and Garalon are already dead.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Fademonk/simple Check that recent activity.
Reply Quote
38 Goblin Warlock
Well all this means is whoever kills the first boss first will fly through 3/6 HM and be further ahead of them
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
http://manaflask.com/en/media/gallery/73/3034/-

:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/08/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Nethaera
I Hope a Blue poster will see this and let us know when the hotfix will happen so people don't keep banging their head to instant wipes at 25%.

Apologies for the delay on an answer, but went live as of yesterday afternoon shortly after the original post I made.

Any chance of any other hotfixes incoming? Because the current ones really make no difference to guilds in phase 2.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/08/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Shfty

Any chance of any other hotfixes incoming? Because the current ones really make no difference to guilds in phase 2.

Scripting this boss to go right has proven troublesome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/08/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Lovelikewoe
Well all this means is whoever kills the first boss first will fly through 3/6 HM and be further ahead of them

Actualy what this means is that the guys on Àrtica were super smart in realise they ahd a golden oportunity to sneak in a world first and took it, they went even further and sneaked in another world first, they probably wont win the race in the end, but heck those 2 world firsts are theyres and none will ever change that.

Big gratz for them.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I thought I'd hop back in to this thread to share a few additional changes that we'll be hotfixing to this encounter today much as we did yesterday:

*Zor'lok will now only summon one Echo for the entirety of the final phase of the fight on Heroic.
*When Zor'lok uses a major ability in the final phase on Heroic, the Echo will now pause longer before using its major ability, and vice-versa.
*Converted players will no longer take damage from Attenuation or Force & Verve while mind controlled.
Edited by Nethaera on 11/8/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
I thought I'd hop back in to this thread to share a few additional changes that we'll be hotfixing to this encounter today much as we did yesterday:

*Zor'lok will now only summon one Echo for the entirety of the final phase of the fight on Heroic.
*When Zor'lok uses a major ability in the final phase on Heroic, the Echo will now pause longer before using its major ability, and vice-versa.
*Converted players will no longer take damage from Attenuation or Force & Verve while mind controlled.

THANK YOU! The boss is now killable!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

THANK YOU! The boss is now killable!

Too bad there was nothing on there about his starting platform preference.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
I said killable, not well-designed. ;)
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Mage
I have to admit thank you for nerfing it but maybe next time tell us ur going to yeah, considering we just skipped it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

This sounds about right.... or is it left?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

This sounds about right.... or is it left?

So clever Koilie!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
11/08/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Reluctus
I have to admit thank you for nerfing it but maybe next time tell us ur going to yeah, considering we just skipped it

Not their fault you decided to skip it instead of progging like every other top guild.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
Spend 2 days progressing... a few attempts away from a kill... hot fix.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Didn't you say that you wouldn't do this for heroic encounters because some guilds might choose to skip it and they can't go back?

I'm just interested because obviously some guilds have done that (and gotten some kills on later bosses). How are you going to treat this? I'm obviously not even in the race for any of these kills but am always interested in what the top guilds do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It would be nice if they made him go to the platform that most of the raid stands on.
Then add an achievement for starting and killing him on Attenuation platform.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
so much for the no super nerf during weekday policy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]