Heroic Vizier, HoF

90 Orc Warrior
Just saw a log of someone who died to rings while in an mc. Blizz does such a good job raid testing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/07/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Dictainabox
LOL. Force and verve+ MC= hilarity ensues.

*rage ensues*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Heroic Zor'lok encounter is currently more difficult than intended. While we prefer to avoid changes to encounters in the midst of progression, we would like to fix a few quality of life issues and make some targeted balance changes that do not invalidate the efforts that guilds have put into learning the encounter so far. Later today a hotfix will make the following adjustments:

Zor'lok's Echoes will pause briefly before beginning to cast Song of the Empress.
Zor'lok's berserk timer has been increased slightly.
Zor'lok will no longer summon Echoes of Force and Verve during the final phase of the encounter.

caving in on week 1? where was this when people were doing baleroc or heroic spine? you mean a fight actually requires people to farm gear to beat it?

you didnt nerf muru right away, right?

I'm glad you don't know the fight.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
Hahaha its sooo funny to see these threads.. Blizz just cannot win with some people.. MV cleared on heroic in what, 2 days, and everyone comments how it is way to easy and people just burned it through, and the content doesnt last... HoF comes, noone can get the first boss down, and it is too hard, and broken......................

I understand that the boss may be a little overtuned, if not one guild has killed him.. But on the other hand.. Isnt it better to be slightly overtuned, than for it to be undertuned?? Just my 2c.. I just find it funny the way the OP was complaining...

You don't need to end every sentence with ellipsis.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

caving in on week 1? where was this when people were doing baleroc or heroic spine? you mean a fight actually requires people to farm gear to beat it?

you didnt nerf muru right away, right?

I'm glad you don't know the fight.

^ This guy is right
Edited by Wainerooney on 11/7/2012 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
44 Human Paladin
youre mising the point this is the first boss in the raid. the first boss that has 2 different ways to start his fight, one being impossible, other being doable, then last phase is completely impossible no matter how much gear you have.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hahaha its sooo funny to see these threads.. Blizz just cannot win with some people.. MV cleared on heroic in what, 2 days, and everyone comments how it is way to easy and people just burned it through, and the content doesnt last... HoF comes, noone can get the first boss down, and it is too hard, and broken......................

I understand that the boss may be a little overtuned, if not one guild has killed him.. But on the other hand.. Isnt it better to be slightly overtuned, than for it to be undertuned?? Just my 2c.. I just find it funny the way the OP was complaining...

You don't need to end every sentence with ellipsis........

Went ahead and fixed that for you.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
imo get rid of the echos in p2 and this fight is still a solid first boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
imo get rid of the echos in p2 + make him always start right and this fight is still a solid first boss.

FTFY
Edited by Req on 11/7/2012 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/07/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Zazey

Only if it starts with Force and Verve first. Seriously, these stupid RNG fights where you need to wipe on the pull over 50% of the time is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Blizzards inhousers found no issues with this... on normal mode.
Edited by Zazey on 11/7/2012 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/07/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Zazey

This. Current nerf doesn't make it much more killable
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/07/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Shfty

This. Current nerf doesn't make it much more killable

It brought it from 110% not killable to 109% not killable.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Unsure if the fact that no US guild has been able to kill it in two days (and 1ish in europe?) will be a bit of a wakeup call to blizzard. This is the first boss in the instance, after all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It isn't the fact it is hard. It is. But when 90% of your wipes are due to Attenuation first its ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
What I think people don't understand is that it doesn't matter if guilds are complaining about not killing this boss in the first two days. These top end guilds are putting in more pulls on this boss in 2 days (Hell, probably even the first day) than some people probably put in a WHOLE week of raiding. Plus, these guilds have players better than those you will even find around.

If anything, the fact that top end guilds are complaining after 2 days should mean plenty to the eyes of the developers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/07/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Xiic
Just saw a log of someone who died to rings while in an mc. Blizz does such a good job raid testing.

We've had that happen a couple times

Im honestly having more fun working on this boss than anything in vaults lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
11/07/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Genshin
It isn't the fact it is hard. It is. But when 90% of your wipes are due to Attenuation first its ridiculous.

If you put everyone but the tank on the right-side platform he always goes right. You're welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]