Galleon Chat Channel

100 Dwarf Warrior
Had this idea, I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of it, but I figured it'd be worthwhile to have a handful of people in a Galleon chat channel so that we have the freedom to do dailies/raid/dungeon/pvp/etc. and as long as one person is camping his spawn in the channel, he can alert the others.

No pressures, no obligations, but if you're interested just /join galleon in-game on Alliance Mannoroth and we'll have a place to talk about it. I'm sure it will get trolled, but the possibility of it serving its actual purpose seems better to me than nothing at all to facilitate this, given Galleon's extremely wacky respawn mechanics.

Let's see if it catches on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can see it now.

A year after MoP, not a single horde on the server has Galleon due to this channel.

A single tear is shed for Galleon's spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I can see it now.

A year after MoP, not a single horde on the server has Galleon due to this channel.

Have you gotten it yet?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I can see it now.

I think your expectations of our channel are a bit high, but thanks for the vote of confidence! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can see it now.

Have you gotten it yet?

Note: Not a single horde, that includes me.

Also does not apply to any masochist Horde that had the kill then transferred to Manno Horde. I'd smack them.
Edited by Ryure on 11/7/2012 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Have you gotten it yet?

Also does not apply to any masochist Horde that had the kill then transferred to Manno Horde. I'd smack them.

At least you get your weekly sha, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I just wanted my achievement. *sob*
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

OPENRAID.US, FOR ALL ACHIEVEMENT RELATED NEEDS
or riokou.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet candied monkey nipples, I totally forgot about that!

OPENRAID.US, FOR ALL ACHIEVEMENT RELATED NEEDS
or riokou.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sweet candied monkey nipples, I totally forgot about that!

I should probably start charging both parties for all this advertisement I do for these websites.
Especially that Riokou kid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I consider myself lucky to just have seen Galleon up multiple times on this server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/08/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Ziharkk
I consider myself lucky to just have seen Galleon up multiple times on this server
Remember almost wiping that raid?

:(
Reply Quote
i got galleon yolo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]