(Locked)

55 Worgen Death Knight
What happened to everyone else??
90 Orc Rogue
they aren't the best on server, wowprogress.com
90 Blood Elf Paladin
impudence has been leading since the start with realm first 90s
90 Tauren Hunter
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all three posts have me rollin.
85 Goblin Rogue
It's easy to win races when no one else participates
90 Troll Druid
Children, please.... Stop feeding the troll. We're not racing, just having fun.
Moon: Go back at what you do... best. Gulasmi: you're always welcome to join the "race", maybe Gem will carry you to server first this time, who knows.
85 Goblin Rogue
Gem's back isn't as strong as it used to be and my racing days are long over, but isn't it nice that echelon left the game and gave other guilds a chance.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Like how impudence can harp on one comment but back peddle their way to the top. kyoot.
90 Troll Druid
11/09/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Gulasmi
Gem's back isn't as strong as it used to be and my racing days are long over, but isn't it nice that echelon left the game and gave other guilds a chance.

I agree, is too bad.
90 Worgen Mage
look @ yall go!
55 Human Death Knight
11/09/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Gulasmi

Then wouldn't it have been the same to say.... But it was nice for Untouchables to leave so Echelon could have their xpac?
Edited by Silentangel on 11/10/2012 1:56 PM PST
90 Tauren Hunter
Who were The Untouchables? A guild I have never heard of.
55 Human Death Knight
11/10/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Moonunit
Who were The Untouchables? A guild I have never heard of.

The guild that owned progression in BC, once we disbanded due to losing a few key players and had no motivation to recruit due to lack of talent let Echelon take over.
90 Tauren Hunter
Owned progression in BC...What you must be on some good stuff. Echelon has been the top progression guild from BC up to Cata when they quit the game. But it's cool to see you live in a dream world. I may be wrong and an asking around, but no one seems to know of that guild.
90 Tauren Hunter
Oh I found you guys ranked 4th for TBC and imploded on Brutallus. Nice claims you had though.
55 Human Death Knight
Untoucables had server 1st Mag prenerf, server 1st Vashj/Kael.. ALL of BT server 1st, 4/5 hyjal server 1st and if i remember right Brutalis server 1st then we disbanded due to losing key players. 1-2 which went to Blood Legion. Good try moon but you are not trying hard enough.
85 Goblin Rogue
11/10/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Silentangel

Then wouldn't it have been the same to say.... But it was nice for Untouchables to leave so Echelon could have their xpac?

Not really the same thing is it? I mean Echelon wasn't only a top dog on this little half dead server they had a real US and world ranking (53 and 140 at one point)
90 Tauren Hunter
11/11/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Silentangel
Untoucables had server 1st Mag prenerf, server 1st Vashj/Kael.. ALL of BT server 1st, 4/5 hyjal server 1st and if i remember right Brutalis server 1st then we disbanded due to losing key players. 1-2 which went to Blood Legion. Good try moon but you are not trying hard enough.

Nice claims, talk is cheap.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]