What's the horde like on Suramar?

85 Pandaren Priest
I don't have the patience to level a character on the horde enough to go to Org and find out that no one talks in trade and/or the horde on this server is pretty dead. So, are you guys social, or take a vow of silence just like every other server?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You realize that you don't need to level a character at all to get to Org - you can just run there from every starting zone (except Goblin and Pandaren of course). But to answer your question I wouldn't say I have seen less conversation (and actual trade zomg) in Horde side trade chat than I have in Alliance chat both here and on other Servers. While there is a disparity between Horde and Alliance it's only 2:1 (favouring Alliance) in Suramar. However, you need to appreciate that participation in /2 (or even /1) is not as critical in social gameplay as most players are in Guilds and most Pick-up-group activity is coordinated through LFD/LFR these days.

If you are looking for a social experience on the Horde I would suggest applying to one of the Horde side guilds listed here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267708 ) or that advertise in trade chat.

Best of luck,

~Tahe
Edited by Taheraliel on 11/10/2012 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
we say things to people who are talking in channels of social activities and we say to them things of a social nature in society in general of org chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/24/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Bobweiser
we say things to people who are talking in channels of social activities and we say to them things of a social nature in society in general of org chat.

/salute
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Fasani

/salute

/tiphat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]