Fastest Class to Level 1-90?

(Locked)

85 Human Paladin
So with the changes they've made to guild XP (all quests granting 60k guild xp). It's within the realm of possibility to level a guild by my lonesome to 25.

So I ask you all, wise, intelligent, and omnipotent WoW community... which class do you think levels 1-85 the fastest?

*** Please disregard the DK class as they start at 55 ***

Edit: This entire topic/post is just plain wrong and in the wrong direction... I should've been more clear. I would like to maximize the number of quests to do to level and the class that can maximize the efficiency of completing said quests. Basically... the more quests the better and the class that can complete/move on to them the fastest in succession.
Edited by Baddisaurus on 11/7/2012 10:47 PM PST
90 Troll Druid
Monk>Warrior=Druid=Hunter
90 Troll Priest
i would think the hunter class has a slight advantage at leveling but maybe thats just me.
90 Gnome Priest
I've leveled all classes from 1 to 85... and the fastest one I leveled was definitely the monk. The monk gets an extra xp bonus from a daily class quest, so that is definitely a huge boost.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Which class levels the fastest?

Supposing you have every single BoA item available to you, including the ring, and a Guild to go along side of it, with a party to help speed things along, any single one of them levels the fastest.

In addition, there is a BoA item out right now that you can track down that will provide for you a 300% experience boost.

Happy hunting ^_^
90 Worgen Druid
In my opinion.

Hunter is by far the easiest class to level. Beast Master. .

Followed closely . . . Warlock/druid. Moonkin is awesome to level as.

Just my opinions.
90 Draenei Priest
11/07/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Unholyvoodoo
i would think the hunter class has a slight advantage at leveling but maybe thats just me.

I think it is at earlier levels, but efficiency matters and not everyone's all that proficient.

Pre-MoP I would have said paladin or disc priest, but now it seems to be monk.
90 Worgen Druid

Supposing you have every single BoA item available to you, including the ring, and a Guild to go along side of it, with a party to help speed things along, any single one of them levels the fastest.

In addition, there is a BoA item out right now that you can track down that will provide for you a 300% experience boost.

Happy hunting ^_^

>_> It's a potion. Krul the blade. Dread wastes. Near the alliance pvp vendors.

Inb4 Spoilers.
90 Draenei Shaman
Definitely monk, other classes don't stand a chance.
90 Night Elf Mage
By the way, monks get a class-specific daily quest starting at level 20 that buffs their XP gained by 50% for 1 hour.

Every 10 levels, they get a one-time quest that provides the same buff.

Edit: Wow, I don't know if that first part of the OP wasn't there before or if I just failed to actually read it.

I dunno. In Mists, I've mostly been leveling my 85s to 90 and occasionally doing max level stuff, plus I rolled a monk - but I used heirlooms for her.

Point is, I dunno. Sorry.
Edited by Pounceykins on 11/7/2012 10:55 PM PST
85 Human Paladin

Happy hunting ^_^

I should've clarified... I'd like to do this with no BoA items in order to maximize the number of quests I can do in a zone before I move on. As EASY as it is to level any class... fast and easy don't always go together and some zones provide more quests and is faster paced than others as well.
90 Pandaren Monk
By the way, monks get a class-specific daily quest starting at level 20 that buffs their XP gained by 50% for 1 hour.

Every 10 levels, they get a one-time quest that provides the same buff.
I really enjoyed leveling my Hunter, it's much faster than my Priest. But, I started a Monk and definitely agree that you just bang out lvls. Mage's are crazy OP as well, I'd try one of them. I found both Rogue (Blood Elf) and Druid (Troll) to be slow, mostly because I disliked the area.
90 Troll Hunter
monk gets a 50% exp boost, xp goes up fastest.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have found that Hunters, Paladins, and Warriors are all great at leveling. Paladins and Warriors can chain pull with ease, making most quests a breeze, while Hunters can solo hard mobs and kill stuff very fast with their pets and such.
90 Orc Warlock
Monk. Hands down.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Monk. Hands down.

Agreed

Before the Monk I would have said Hunter but with the Monk daily that buffs their XP gained by 50% and wearing heirlooms,leveling goes very quickly.
i would say paladin
90 Worgen Druid
Monks have xp boosts all over the place
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Happy hunting ^_^

>_> It's a potion. Krul the blade. Dread wastes. Near the alliance pvp vendors.

Inb4 Spoilers.

this particular potion gives 3 times more exp for 1 hour, DOES NOT persists through death, and is BOA. It also stacks multiplicatively with other exp boosts (RAF, rested, guild perk, heirlooms). You can literally bring any class from 1 to 85 in a single day.
Edited by Larasonna on 5/12/2013 3:50 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]