Soooooo...

90 Blood Elf Priest
Um, do people remember me anymore? XD I kinda.. toddled off for a while there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/sniff

New perfume?

/lick
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
XD Yeah, it's that 'new job' smell.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ah! I thought I smelled Nylon, Plastic Chair, Cubicle and Shame.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi Sel! <3
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
^.^

Olde timers taking back the forums!!! Take that Guild Recruiters! ^.^
Reply Quote
WB!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ah, Eau du Call Center XD

Wild: Hi! ^_^

Shank: Thanks ^_^

Mokti: Hell yes, tiny manatee XD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^.^

The Old Guard has returned to display the self-depreciating shame that is Runetotem. Queue Mokti's (or was that someone else?) explanation for what Rune is in 5... 4... 3...
Reply Quote
^.^

The Old Guard has returned to display the self-depreciating shame that is Runetotem. Queue Mokti's (or was that someone else?) explanation for what Rune is in 5... 4... 3...

thats would be Oomew or Wildragon i believe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
indeed
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
T'wasn't I who can claim credit for that bit of prose. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
This thread could use a little more mustache.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^.^

Oomoo XD

"Slime, the lot of'em. Look up terrible in the dictionary and there's a group shot of the server. We embrace ninjas, trolling and loose morality as a 35 year old virgin clings to the body pillow he got at Bed Bath and Beyond with mommy's credit card that he stole from her imitation Coach bag.

Raid progression? Raid regression is more like it. Hogger has our heads on his wall at home. We got into ICC by pretending to be Mormons on our first mission and the Lich King felt sorry for us and served us tea. Cold tea, but it was tea godamn it and that's more than I managed to get in all my raiding history.

If you think you can hang with the bad that is us, I got news for you. You're not bad enough. You're not even mediocre (but then, only Mediocre is, after all). You're a forgettable lump in the trampled toilet paper pushed into the corner of the server's bathroom by cheap crafted level 200 epic boots that someone who has since transferred used to level his leatherworking skill.

Go be successful someplace else, we don't play that game here. Our game is fail. We are fail. We are Runetotem."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aaaaaand the ever-reliable Sel comes through in a pinch! Well done.

Through nostalgia we shall live again. And through life, this message shall transcend time, for it shall travel the wastes long after we are but dust. Oomoo, this is your legacy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^_^ I -am- pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Indeed, I am the Oomoo. Well found Sel, I was looking for that quote <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
XD I saved it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's saved in the annals of Quorac's WoW history as well. Top Men are guarding it as we speak.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]