[A]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Pengu has hairlooms

90 Human Warrior
IC PORTION

"We started it, because we had no home. No family. It was foolish to think others also weren't in the same situation, so we made it open to anyone looking for a place and a people to call theirs. Now we find ourselves needing to protect it."
-Korithane Adderton, the first vanguard of the Blackmoon Sentinels

Quill took to parchment, scrawling the words out with determined purpose, only pausing so the pen's tip could be refreshed in the nearby inkwell. Samirex seemed oblivious to everything else around her as she worked in an almost single-minded manner. The wolf curled up at her feet flicked an ear in her direction every time the woman muttered to herself, and on occassion even huffed a reply or two.

Finally, she stopped. Samirex leaned back in her chair to stretch, one hand reaching up to scratch at her cheek. It left a smear of ink across her skin, but she ignored it as she took time to review her work.

Home. Clan. Family. These words bring to mind a sense of security, safety, and comfort. The desire to belong to something, in some way, is part of one's nature. What we belong to, the people that make up our family, our clan, our pack, contributes to one's personal identity. Blood does not a family make, for it is instead the bonds that one forms with another that truly creates such a relationship. It is often taken for granted, but this is a thing to be cherished and protected. To what ends would YOU go to do so?

The <Blackmoon Sentinels> was created for those that had nothing to call home or family. Its purpose was to provide such a thing in the event that one needed it, without concern for their history or the current going-ons in their lives. As with all things precious, the sense of community, of belonging and security, the right to not only live but THRIVE, must be defended against any and all that would see it destroyed.

It is for this reason that those within our ranks have been committed to the Alliance in this war.

There comes a time when even the most outspoken peace advocate must take up arms against a threat. "Hope for peace, and prepare for war" was one of many things our first vanguard said to me. Blackmoon needs those who are dedicated, for fickle men make poor warriors. Blackmoon needs not monsters, as those are the things our wrath is reserved for. Blackmoon requires those whose fury is tempered with compassion, who can find purpose both on and off the battlefield. Blackmoon needs more than just fighters. We need healers, teachers, craftsmen and holy men. Blackmoon survives only because of its clan, its family, its pack.

If you believe such a thing to be worthy, then Blackmoon needs YOU.

We are civilians, and we are soldiers. We are men and women and even children. We are human and elf, dwarf and gnome, draenei and worgen. We count ourselves as members of the Alliance, and that is where our loyalty lies. Glory and honor to the Alliance!

-Vanguard Samantha D. Redwell
Edited by Samirex on 12/13/2012 10:18 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
OOC PORTION

<Blackmoon Sentinels> is a non-exclusive RP guild that participates in and even initiates PvP. We have participated in a couple of the most recent community RPPvP events on the server, we try to hold regular RP and PvP or PvE events for our guildmembers and our friends, and are gradually working to involve ourselves in the RP/RP-PvP community in both factions. We accept all races and classes, with a level requirement of 20+ for normal classes and 70+ for DKs.

Recruitment is open. Those interested in joining should contact us via our website, or contact Samirex, Kalaerin, Orchyd, Malothis, or any of our other members to set up an IC and OOC interview. We look forward to hearing from possible future members, or even other guilds who may be willing to have us along for one of their events!

BMS is level 25 as of 10/04/12.

*-*Blackmoon Rank Structure*-*
Vanguard - The guild leader(s). In charge of maintaining order within the guild, running the guild, ensuring events are organized and run properly, and maintaining communication with other leaders (both within and without Blackmoon, where applicable).

Centurion - Senior officers. These people are trusted to assist the GM in managing the guild, and lead Blackmoon if the GM is absent. These officers may focus on either the RP side of the guild, or the PvP/PvE side, but one will step in for the other if need be. One does not outrank the other. In the event of a dispute, the GM will settle it.

Sentinel - "Junior officers." These people assist the Centurions with tasks as needed. As it goes for the Centurions, some may focus on one aspect more than the other, but they are expected to be relatively active in both. No Sentinel outranks another, and in the event of a dispute, it is passed up the chain of command to be dealt with.

Guardian - Basic rank, earned after completing a number of Blackmoon's training events, which are held twice weekly to try and accomodate different schedules.

Recruit - Entry level rank. Everyone is promoted here from civilian. Additional promotions are determined based on how active and committed the member is.

Civilian - Mostly alts or OOC toons. Players and their characters who are gone for an extended period of time, and have given word to the GM, will be placed here with notes to avoid being removed from the roster.

Inactive - Players and their characters are placed here after a couple weeks of inactivity, if they haven't given word in some form. After three or more weeks, the characters are removed from the guild. Exceptions are given to people who get in touch with the Senior Officers and GM, and those individuals are kept at the Civilian rank. Real life happens, we understand. Deployments, pregnancies, schooling, it's understandable. RL>WoW is a big rule, but LET US KNOW.

*-*Blackmoon Leadership*-*
Vanguards: Samirex
Centurions: Orchyd, Kalaerin, Malothis
Sentinels: Kaedin, Jackidawkins

Others: Talondarke, Cyllan

Feel free to contact any of the above characters/alts for more information, RP, PvP, events, or just to chat it up!

If you are applying to the guild through the website, please keep an eye on your messages there! That will be the first place I try to reach you. If that is inconvenient, send word to me in game via the mail system, and I will try to find you there instead!
90 Human Warrior
Such inappropriate conversations in GChat.

I'm a horrible person. XD
Edited by Samirex on 11/9/2012 12:14 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
New thread AAYYYYEEE?

Well

Pickles
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumpin' it with my blood elf today.
90 Night Elf Rogue
And so it begins. again.
I'm going to come after all of you in the night.
90 Draenei Paladin
You're the least horrible person I know Sami.
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/09/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Sylph

Not a great idea.
I'm a Kaldorei.
11/09/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Malothis

Not a great idea.
I'm a Kaldorei.

WE'RE THE REAL ELVES
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/09/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Sylph
WE'RE THE REAL ELVES

Do we need to banish you guys again? I mean really...
11/09/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Malothis
WE'RE THE REAL ELVES

Do we need to banish you guys again? I mean really...

We didn't want to hang around with you forest hippies anyway.
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/09/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Sylph
We didn't want to hang around with you forest hippies anyway.

'hands you a letter of eviction for Eversong woods' I'm sorry you just have not paid the rent in time and....
Edited by Malothis on 11/9/2012 12:09 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Hai
90 Draenei Paladin
You make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven for too long.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Why did you get kicked out of heaven ada?
90 Night Elf Druid
Yolo swag moneh like my groceries.

*Nods*
90 Pandaren Priest
Coffee hangover
90 Human Warrior
I'm drinking coffee now.

I'm gonna need it for tonight too, I imagine. XD

On another note. I have decided I am cursed. No matter what mode Sam is in, be it warrior or monk or hunter, she will always be forced to resort to tanking at some point.

That's right, I triple class. Come at me.
90 Night Elf Rogue
If you're blue and you don't know
where to go to why don't you go...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]