[A]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Pengu has hairlooms

90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm going to make ic dailies for people to do to win cool prizes.
90 Human Warrior
Sami is a daliy.

Don't question.

Just accept

obby.

Ok, so. I'm horde side on my paladin, right? Working on my blacksmithing, I only need a few more bronze bars. So I hit up the AH.

Y'all are crazy. There's this dude, selling multiple stacks of -14 tin bars- (I checked straight up bronze, people are wanting 300 gold for a stack of 20). Know what's better? He's selling a stack of one tin bar with all the other 14 count stacks.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok, so. I'm horde side on my paladin, right? Working on my blacksmithing, I only need a few more bronze bars. So I hit up the AH.

Y'all are crazy. There's this dude, selling multiple stacks of -14 tin bars- (I checked straight up bronze, people are wanting 300 gold for a stack of 20). Know what's better? He's selling a stack of one tin bar with all the other 14 count stacks.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

People trying to make moneh some how
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the lawyer
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the bard
Sami is a daliy.

Don't question.

Just accept

obby.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

We of the Horde do not take responsibility for the stupidity and abnormality of some of our more questionable members.
90 Human Warrior
I refuse to do dailies today.

Even if I'm only three or four days away from being exalted with the Anglers. Screw fishing.
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the dentistry assistant
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the irs agent
Hairlooms.
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the hairloom peddler.
90 Human Warrior
I just watched a Bones episode last night about some hairdresser that scalped his work partner.

Thanks, Malo. Pengu is now a scalper.
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the hairdressing psychopath
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the used mount salesman.
83 Worgen Rogue
Samasaurusrex.
90 Night Elf Rogue
pengu the dinosaur tamer
Malothis the repetitive.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sylph the meat loving meanie head.
83 Worgen Rogue
BOW DOWN TO THE SUPERIORITY OF PENGU.
((Being Jacki Dawkins, Talon Darke and others in Blackmoon))

Jacki says, "I think Evicerator is going to be jealous. Poor Glarf." This in response to Malo's song.

I don't see stories. Where are the stories? The one I was going to post is going to be too long so I'm posting a shorter one that should at least let people know some background history on the new guild member
Edited by Firesworn on 12/15/2012 5:36 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]