[A]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Pengu has hairlooms

90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu shouldn't have to work for money

Pengu should be given money from people who work for it

That seems fair, right? Pengu thinks so.

Pengu 2016.

Pengu thinks if you spread the wealth around, unicorns and rainbows start to spawn all over and everyone is happy.
90 Human Paladin
Pengu shouldn't have to work for money

Pengu should be given money from people who work for it

That seems fair, right? Pengu thinks so.

Pengu 2016.

Pengu thinks if you spread the wealth around, unicorns and rainbows start to spawn all over and everyone is happy.
Because this always works.

Pengu 2016
90 Human Warrior
You both make me laugh.

But Pengu can walk in traffic.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu blames the melting of northrend on the gnomes, instead of on the naga

stop making mechano hogs!
90 Night Elf Druid
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr!

Hai
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Puttin' more red in this thread.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Red.

Why is there red.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Red rover red rover

WILL ROGUES GET A BUFF ALREADY? ADFKAMSDLFKJASDFLASJDF
83 Worgen Rogue
Pengu 4 lyfe
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/18/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Tronei
Pengu 4 lyfe

Pengu needs you to pay some union bills. you can pay them via the box near his hovel in tanaris. THATS RIGHT GUYS

PENGUINS IN TANARIS

canon.
90 Human Warrior
Pengu and I are gonna be having WORDS.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu won't talk to you until you meet his demands.
90 Human Warrior
Well I won't meet his demands until I speak with him.

Seems we have an issue.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well I won't meet his demands until I speak with him.

Seems we have an issue.

okay well he wants lots of money, free healthcare, free housing, free food, a free car, a free phone, free television (and internet), a free computer, a free copy of black ops 2 (he loves that series), free gym membership (get those wings moving!), and finally free furniture.

Basically take care of him forever and ever while he does nothing. You can use the guilds bank if you want.
90 Human Warrior
So, answer me this.

How am I to give him all these things, when I do not have money? It is not limitless, and I need to make more than I spend to be able to afford all those nice things. Otherwise, if I spend MORE than I make, I become in debt to whoever I borrow from, and we would have to pay that back somehow.

It would actually be better for Pengu to work and earn his money, so that he can afford all those nice things. SOME of them could be provided in the line of work (for example, the food and care) but he would have to be willing to work to earn it. How can I help him get all these nice things, if he isn't willing to help me get them.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu thinks you should just print more money. so that more money can magically appear.
90 Human Warrior
But making MORE of something diminishes its value. If you use another printed "currency" to represent gold, the amount of new currency represents the set amount of gold. If you make more money, it just diminishes the value of the currency already available, and things become more "expensive."

Printing more money is not the answer.

If you work for your money and manage your debt, it won't be hard to get nice things.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu doesn't like it when you use logic on him.
90 Human Warrior
I don't like having to use logic on him, either.

But it's out of love. It's for his own good.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Pengu is young and foolish, one day he will understand.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]