Thread delete.

90 Human Paladin
Guild Owners of Level 25 guilds proffered bailouts

I am offering all the Guild Masters on Duskwood a chance to free themselves from the manacles that bind a GM from being able to do anything eventful or productive with their characters. If you own a level 25 guild then I would like to proffer those with one 50k. It's a substantial sum for a level 25 guild ; considering the lower XP bars on guilds. This is the best and probably the only time for you to be able to rid yourself of your guilds in a more beneficial way rather than /gquit or giving it away, rather you could be paid to sever yourself from your guild. This will also help you avoid Tail-Risk which is an economic term for really bad outcomes like when something drops in value ; so you should sell it now. I don't have any plans of stopping and am willing to buy up as many as are offered, so in other words : if this thread is still up, then I'm still offering.

Don't own a level 25 guild? That's Ok! - Below is my price-index on what I will pay for guilds under level 25

Level 24-20 Guilds : 40k

Level 19-15 Guilds : 30k

Level 14-10 Guilds : 20k

Level 9-5 Guilds : 10k

Level 4-1 Guilds : 5k

Contact me by in-game mail (Alt code for À is hold alt + 0192)
To avoid sketchy deals I will mention beforehand that you will be given the gold first - this is to debunk any misconceptions of fraud or racketeering. I understand guild thefts have happened and I am a victim of several, so I would just like to reassure any GMs who are afraid of losing their guilds and receiving no payment in return.
Edited by Àrmageddon on 12/14/2012 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Woot 4 sold so far, keep em coming guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm at 9 sold, keep em coming please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like to thank all my customers for their cooperation but I am putting up the *closed* sign now. I can't make a profit offering this much or at least not a worthwhile one with few and few people willing to pay what I am asking. It was good while it lasted, a good 16 guilds were traded and I'd like to believe the ex-GL's are happy with what they made.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]