Oh this is good ..

90 Draenei Priest
Seriosly, I just can not make up anything this good ...

This article is stolen from the active thread list on us.battle.net, I wasn't the discoverer of such hilarity, I'm just bringing it to you, the lazy masses who don't mingle with the vermin on the front page :P

And I quote:

Saw on Courthouse news that blizzard is getting sued.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/11/08/52109.htm

Will there be any official comment on the pending litigation?

Enjoy :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
1) Mobile authenticator is free. They can't legally include that in a lawsuit.
2) There are other ways to protect your account that are free, too (Dial-in Authenticator, SMS protect).
3) "Bell claims that Activision and Blizzard require gamers to use online accounts at the Battle.net website, which collects and stores customers' private information." -- Are you kidding? I think they've blacked out every bit of personal information, including address, phone number, and cc info. Additionally, an authenticator isn't required and your account will be restored without one.
4) Hacking Blizzard has absolutely nothing to do with being sued over authenticators. Internal security vulnerabilities, or whatever the issue was (I honestly can't remember) are an entirely separate issue. In fact, I'm almost positive that Blizzard stated no personal information outside of email addresses was stolen.

What a joke. This will be thrown out so fast.

L-O-L.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Agreed ... When I read this I was floored .... I couldn't stop laughing at how silly this whole thing was.

If I ever saw an ambulance chaser ... it is these floosies ... heck a floosie would be an improvement :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]