Holy Paladin 4/6 480ilvl lf10m

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking for a guild Alliance or Horde 10m that raids 8-11 server or somewhere near that. I know 4/6, have made a lot of attempts on Elegon, and know HoF 1/6. I'm not looking for an extreme hardcore group, but players that enjoy the game and can get things done.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We are actually looking for a healer for our core 10 man. We already have a pally so I was looking for a priest or shaman but maybe we can figure something out. We raid Mon and Thurs 8-11pm server but we are alliance. We are 2/6 but we had three pugs that night with us. On our own I can't tell you our progress. We need a set core team before I can determine that. :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So we don't have a pally! Ours has been raiding since Naxx and decided he needs a break. Let me know if your looking still or are interested :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi Andalís, Riders of Gilead has 2 10 man groups that are currently 4/6. We are forming a 3rd progression group that will be launching early December. This group will be raiding from 8:30-11:30 Tues/Thurs. So far we only need 2 healers, a tank and 1 dps to complete the roster.

Please look me up in game, or submit an app at www.ridersofgilead.com if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]