Misted Legends Reborn (OOC 4)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Posted...wow I cannot believe I typed that much. Would have been longer but my writer crashed and I lost a good chunk of the fighting, so I decided to just cut it, didn't want to type it again.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Nuuuuuuu stupid writer how dare you crashD:
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I don't recommend exercising with a splitting headache.

Then no one has fun.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Loved the post Dae even without the part you cut twas wonderful:D finally at least OOCly I understand Dae's mindset a bit:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So you know Coron, Adrian will whine when his weapon is taken, even for a moment. Mostly in jest, though some sincerity will be there.

Just going to prepare you when I write my post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So you know Coron, Adrian will whine when his weapon is taken, even for a moment. Mostly in jest, though some sincerity will be there.

Just going to prepare you when I write my post.

Ash will be fully aware of this. And respond with "NOT STEALING, BORROWING!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I will hopefully get a post up tonight......oh crap.....I forgot Bonereaper and Nethers....but I think I have a idea for it.....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*sings*Where, oh where has our Lavi gone, where, oh where could be

:P

<3
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
I had four major tests last week. Now I have a headache xD.
I'll ketchup read, and I may or may not get a post up tonight. I should finish my assignments... however... I dunno, it depends on whether or not this headache disappears Dx

*intently massages the meaty spot between my thumb and index finger*
Edited by Laviette on 11/18/2012 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have to wake up at 0500 tomorrow.

Golly.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
... That sucks Dx .
Okay, lull in the storm. I am posting tonight >.> This is life or death, Laviette *grumpy face*
Man, my teachers have been force feeding my assignments almost as fast as I'm !@#$ting them out Dx.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hurry it up then, Lavi!

Tis is Core btw...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Hurry it up then, Lavi!

Tis is Core btw...
Who's Core?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Coron.
Reply Quote
*crawls up on too chair*......so much turkey.....damn you Cajuns....y u make turkey so delicious yet so SPICY!.....so.....how is everyone's Thanksgiving going? I ate turkey....forced too watch football..../facedesked a thousand times because of I DONT KNOW WHAT TO POST, ERMAHGERD SEIZURE syndrome......overall, it was meh
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
I apologize for the shortness and over-all crapiness of the post. Sam, I will get to you, just not tonight Dx.
It took me a little while to realize that tonight's the anniversary of my friend's death, and once it dawned upon me, the muse was kinda just... sucked out.
So I apologize. xD

Edit: Oh yeah, also, here's a picture of Mr. Big Bad
http://www.keepinginsects.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/phyllocraniaparadoxa3.jpg

Creepy lookin', ain't he? Yup. Look into those amber eyes. He will devour your soul!
Edited by Laviette on 11/22/2012 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Laviette
Creepy lookin', ain't he? Yup. Look into those amber eyes. He will devour your soul!

Oh hey look its a *looks at picture more intently*.......NOPE! NO! *slams door* NOPE! *walks into space ship* NOPE! *blasts off towards the sun* NO! NOPE! *burns up in the sun* *comes back as ghost* NOPE!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Hey Dristis you there? I need to ask for some of your help on something. As you might already know I'm taking a class on Army ROTC at my college and right now they've assigned the entire class to research a topic and present it for the class. I've been assigned Military Intel. If you know anything about that branch in the Army like anything at all it would likely be helpful in my presentation. Thanks for the help in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Man, I get paid to kick doors.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/96b.htm

That's a good website for any information about jobs and such.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Looking over that website kind of improves my mentality of not joining the Army, nevertheless this website should help in my presentation so thanks. I'll try to summon up enough willpower to look over it and incorporate my findings into my presentation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]