Galleon Spawn Timer?

90 Night Elf Druid
Could people who kill Galleon put down a time so i can try and figure out when this guy spawns on our server or when the spawn timer is reset so i can look out for him. I have yet to see this guy and would really like a chance at some loot. Thank You

EDIT: Spelling and grammar corrections. Just for you Clugor
Edited by Kurien on 11/12/2012 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
Something about your first sentence is hurting my brain.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
About every three days.
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Saw him spawn on Tuesday around 10:41pm Server(Suramar) but also agian Thursday at aroud 10:20pm i would say somewhere near every 2 days as the times of his spawn are pretty close together.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Vow
I have yet to see him. i did however miss him about 3 weeks ago by 10 mins. i would love the chance to take him on. im on bleeding hollow so if any of you have his time down plz send invite to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I was just curious does galleons spawn timer reset upon soft resets? Me and several others on my server have been camping him since last monday 4 30 pm server time was his last spawn and he has yet to spawn and today was a soft reset. At 4 30 server time today will be the 96 hour mark since the window opened up 48 hours after he spawned.
Edited by Netxisowteno on 1/8/2013 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
yeah i would like a shot at him to so spawn time is 3 days wow thats a joke o and do u need to be a 90 to see him cuz on my 87 i cant i have been in same spot for 4 freaking days
Reply Quote
Soon to spawn much more and feature faction tagging
Edited by Jot on 1/9/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Spawned in Azuremyst Monday Jan 28th at 8:40 am. Downed 9:05 am
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Spawned in Azuremyst Monday Jan 28th at 8:40 am. Downed 9:05 am
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
around 1240 pm today in aggramar!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Spawned on Suramar-US at 1015pm, and was killed at 1030pm. Got extinction event achievement, and sack of 28.5 gold. Second spotting sinceNovember, first credited kill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]