Sky Shards

90 Troll Shaman
Do you think we will ever be able to see Sky Shards becoming Bind to Battle.net account...its kind of frusterating having one toon with maybe 4 shards another with 2 and as you level more toons you get them on those toons as well when you need 10 on one character. Also on an off-topic note...do you think feral druids will be able to get a minor glyph which maybe turns kitty form into fire kitty, and the bear form into maybe a scorpian to represent majordomo, with the boomkins getting astral form and all maybe it could fit and be a fun little glyph for feral :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Spirits of harmony.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No no, Sky shards, the things to break Alani's barrier, not Sha Crystals
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My main has 1 and my alt has 1. hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
<-- main toon...exalted...2 shards

an alt...neutral...2 shards ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sky Shards are already rare, <1% drop rate off mobs. I see no problem in having them BoA - I'm sending my 3rd character into the Vale to start the endless grind, and I haven't seen one.

I don't think we would have to worry about people getting the mount too quickly. >_>
Edited by Seri on 11/13/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
the shards are used to get a mount.

the mount is acount bound.

the shards should be acount bound.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Logic. :D
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
Sky Shards are already rare, >1% drop rate off mobs. I see no problem in having them BoA - I'm sending my 3rd character into the Vale to start the endless grind, and I haven't seen one.

I don't think we would have to worry about people getting the mount too quickly. >_>

<1%, you mean.
Reply Quote
you think thats hard try deleting 6 of them because you thought they were enchanting mats
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm not even optimistic that they'll come up with Bind to B-net Account system anytime Soon.

Would be awesome though, I'm sitting on an armory worth of BoA gear that I'd love to send to my alts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sky Shards are already rare, >1% drop rate off mobs. I see no problem in having them BoA - I'm sending my 3rd character into the Vale to start the endless grind, and I haven't seen one.

This, minus the mess up on the > instead of < :P

I don't see why the sky shards aren't BOA when the mount is BOA.

With my luck I'll get 10 on the one character I've not done months worth of rep dailies on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

<1%, you mean.

Yes. That is what I mean. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've never seen any. Count your blessings?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
that sucks !@#$ dude.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage

Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/13/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Azreluna
I've never seen any. Count your blessings?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
What I would like to know is whether Alani is soloable by a decently geared single player?

I expect Druids Pallys and DKs are able to, but how about a decently geared Priest?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]