Serious Question

10 Pandaren Monk
Out of all the guilds on this realm, why do you go to Unrelenting Bane?
Edited by Chí on 11/12/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
Because its the most progressed and the gm doesnt care who comes in? kinda sounds like Genuine argmagedon. But good.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Why WOULDNT you go to Unrelenting Bane? No other guild on this horrific realm even raids!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Cause PvP is soooo hard and not monotonous at all lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I also find it strange that im in UB with a higher 3v3 score and your not even rated in RBGs lol.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
all the bads go into Unrelenting Bane because they fail at pvp so they need to pve to think they're doing something worth their time.

Coming from a man who's never broke 1800 in any bracket? really?

Because its the most progressed and the gm doesnt care who comes in? kinda sounds like Genuine argmagedon. But good.

Sad days for naz (more then they have ever had) if unrelenting bane is server #1 now
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
rofl this guy

11/13/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Stonepillar
all the bads go into Unrelenting Bane because they fail at pvp so they need to pve to think they're doing something worth their time.
Reply Quote
Since I'm stuck with satellite internet or an air card, my 700-6000 latency makes me bad at pvp and pve. I joined UB to quest, do LFR, and say crazy stuff randomly in chat. Pet battles dont take a good connection either. And i can fight varmits on my farm with my pet on defensive without dying most of the time too. Yay me!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I retract my previous statement due to the !@#$ GM that gets carried by his guild and only gets to raid because he is GM. Wont go Beast mastery because of "religion" so instead he opts to pull cata dps as the %^-*tiest hunter spec.... *golf clap*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]